Defense must play great today

This is a game that the Bills must have to avoid dropping too far out of contention early in the season. The defense has been disappointing in most games and must turn that around and play a great game today. The Bills' offense is again playing without their two biggest offensive threats (McCoy and Watkins) and is down to their 3rd string RB and a street FA behind him.

The defense is going to have to play a very good game for the Bills if they hope to come away with a win.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the defense needs to play like crap today TBH. Thanks for clearing that up.

To be fair.....there has been a lot of downplaying of losses by apologists so far.

When you haven't made the postseason in 15-20 years or so it's possible that your fanbase doesn't realize how a season needs to unfold for the team to get to the playoffs.

It's not mlb....you can't string together bad losses......you gotta win these AFC games and get 10-11 wins to expect a playoff berth and they've already given away 2 out of 3 home games so they gotta' beat a rookie QB on the road.

I really wanted Rex here... I mean, amazing D coach + THIS defensive talent....

It's time for it to start looking like a dominant defense. I'm personally tired of excuses.

Denver has a DL that flat out is unblockable. I watch every one of their games (huge Manning fan) and Good Ole Wade has Denver's D all over the QB on pretty much every play. Somehow "short quick passes" are not neutralizing that DL at all. Ware and Von Miller are meeting at the QB every other play.

I go entire games without noticing Mario is on the field. Or Dareus. Or even Hughes.

When I watch Denver I see what WE were supposed to get here.

Edited by TheFunPolice

LOL

Ok... How come this DL is invisible every week? Is that why you pay DL enormous contracts?

Have you seen a Denver game this year?

They only look invisible b.c you aren't watching the games. Let me know when we play the teams Denver has. Edited by Beef Jerky

They only look invisible b.c you aren't watching the games. Let me know when we play the teams Denver has.

I am.. where are the big plays?

Invisible in the stat sheet vs actually making an impact? They haven't lived up to the hype but are a very great group

It's time for them to live up to the hype. Big boy time.

You get paid hundreds of millions of dollars as a unit I expect you to be freaking DOMINANT like I see (for example) in Denver. That was supposed to be our DL. I keep using them as an example because I'm tired of hearing why this DL "can't" get home.

Elite DLs get gome.

Edited by TheFunPolice