Grantland: Tell your Grandkids about the 2015 Bills

YoloinOhio

I don't know if this a complete, 100%, take no prisoners slam on the team but ... I guess they are anything but conformists, for better or worse, in the eyes of this writer.

And it's funny.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/tell-your-grandkids-about-the-2015-buffalo-bills/?ex_cid=story-twitter

Most pro sports teams are smart these days, or at least they try to be. Everyone follows the same Moneyball-ish blueprint, trying to exploit the same market inefficiencies. Most teams are risk-averse as a rule. Its like a race to see who can be most responsible. But what if I told you that there was one team that refused to play by the rules? What if there was an entire team that was built on questionable logic and bad decisions? What if I took you to the edge of the cliff in the Smart Sports era, and told you that not everyone jumps? Some teams try to fly.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I don't know if this a complete, 100%, take no prisoners slam on the team but ... I guess they are anything but conformists, for better or worse, in the eyes of this writer.

And it's funny.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/tell-your-grandkids-about-the-2015-buffalo-bills/?ex_cid=story-twitter

:lol: You just posted an article that essentially boils the 2015 Bills season down to "F*** it...YOLO!" Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

Good find. Not insightful at all, but an entertainingly different perspective.

Then one day, years from now, someone will ask, “Remember that Bills team that was rocking out with Sammy Watkins, Percy Harvin, Tyrod Taylor, Rex Ryan, and LeSean McCoy?” Yes, yes I will. Next to 25 teams trying to imitate the Seahawks and Patriots, this is different.

Edited by hondo in seattle

Just get healthy after the bye week and then start balling.

Sneak in the postseason, mess fools up, rinse and repeat all the way to San Fran for a rematch with the Giants. We beat them in-season in 1990, they beat us 25 years later, and this time Skynard makes a 47 yarder off (crappy) grass to exorcise the demons.

Except for a personal foul penalty that wipes it out.