Calling out Anthony Dixon

DC Grid

Well Taylor has 96 of our 458 yards and Harvin 32. We aren't an effective rushing team with our RB's and Felton was supposed to be a big part of improving our run game - and hasn't.

Oh, Lordy. Why do people insist on subtracting this and that and then critiqueing the remainder? Last I looked Taylor and Harvin were both on the team and their stats count.

If you insist, that leaves us with 330 yds or 110 yds per game and puts us in the middle of the NFL, 15th, for running. Last year, for comparison, we were 25th in the league.

We aren't an effective rushing team with our RB's and Felton was supposed to be a big part of improving our run game - and hasn't.

Felton has been effective for the RBs that run behind him. In many cases that hasn't been Shady or Boobie.

Karlos on the other hand...

Oh, Lordy. Why do people insist on subtracting this and that and then critiqueing the remainder? Last I looked Taylor and Harvin were both on the team and their stats count.

If you insist, that leaves us with 330 yds or 110 yds per game and puts us in the middle of the NFL, 15th, for running. Last year, for comparison, we were 25th in the league.

yeah but if you take out those long TD runs then what do you have?! Lol.

If you take out all the running plays we're dead last in the league with 0 rushing yards... :bag:

I think some of you need to relax on the guy... Geesh, he's carried the ball like 8 times this year.. He's the type of guy you give the ball to for a 3rd and 1.. He did pretty well last year filling in for awhile... He's not McCoy or Spiller type back, he's a load to hit and can wear on a defense or get 1 yard.. The coaches shouldn't have given him the ball to an outside run on 3rd and 8..

Ok so you jumped in but aren't understanding my point - which is typical for you. Felton is part of a run game that is struggling. I didn't say subtract anything but I understand you have a hard time concentrating.

Leading the league in rushing doesn't mean you run the ball well. It's an area we could stand to get better. Slow enough for you?