Tyrod Taylor's Sweetest Stat

Wing Man

Matthew Cassel.

Either my sarcasm detector is broken, or the /sarcasm was omitted from your initial post.

My bad.

No it's ok. Totally. It would have been a lot more funny if you called me Cassel or asked if I was Matt Cassel.

Better luck next time. When you have to explain a joke, it's not funny.

Im just trying to help. Just so you know next time. I have to teach people to be funny sometimes. It's kind of hard though. Being funny is not easily taught. Either you are or you're not.

Sounds like you're not. But it's ok. You can still live a long and productive life if you stay in school and say no to drugs.

Insert a bunch of smiley faces.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having long lived in the abyss of coaches who couldn't coach and design effective plays, and quarterbacks who would constantly stall or turn into tire fires in the red zone, here is a stat that will warm every heart in Bills Nation:

Tyrod Taylor QBR - 116.1 (5th)

In The Red Zone - 136.1 (1st)

This is total B. S.

We were told in preseason that Tyrod can't throw touchdowns. Only EJ can. And we would eventually call for Tyrod's head after a couple weeks because the Bills wouldn't be able to score a passing touchdown.

I don't believe your stats. I think you made them up. :w00t:

This is total B. S.

We were told in preseason that Tyrod can't throw touchdowns. Only EJ can. And we would eventually call for Tyrod's head after a couple weeks because the Bills wouldn't be able to score a passing touchdown.

I don't believe your stats. I think you made them up. :w00t:

That is not what you were "told" Mr Troll, it is what you wanted to see.

The observation was that EJ was tossing long balls for TD's and TT was tossing intermediate distances. SEE the difference?

That is not what you were "told" Mr Troll, it is what you wanted to see.

The observation was that EJ was tossing long balls for TD's and TT was tossing intermediate distances. SEE the difference?

Truth hurts. Doesn't it bud? Wonder why you thought that was directed at you? It wasn't. It was at you and the other guys who hated on him hard core until now.

Eat some crow dude. Eat some crow.

And,.... you're welcome by the way.

No it's ok. Totally. It would have been a lot more funny if you called me Cassel or asked if I was Matt Cassel.

Better luck next time. When you have to explain a joke, it's not funny.

Im just trying to help. Just so you know next time. I have to teach people to be funny sometimes. It's kind of hard though. Being funny is not easily taught. Either you are or you're not.

Sounds like you're not. But it's ok. You can still live a long and productive life if you stay in school and say no to drugs.

Insert a bunch of smiley faces.

Or perhaps you were just a little too dim to pick up on it. It's ok, I don't hold it against people.

Being clever is tough if you aren't born with it. I've tried to teach a number of people to be more clever but, unfortunately, if the genetics aren't there, they just aren't there. Being clever is not easily taught. Either you are or you're not.

Or perhaps you were just a little too dim to pick up on it. It's ok, I don't hold it against people.

Being clever is tough if you aren't born with it. I've tried to teach a number of people to be more clever but, unfortunately, if the genetics aren't there, they just aren't there. Being clever is not easily taught. Either you are or you're not.

it's actually better to say yes to drugs.

Truth hurts. Doesn't it bud? Wonder why you thought that was directed at you? It wasn't. It was at you and the other guys who hated on him hard core until now.

Ahh, I don't think so. I believe you're talking to the wrong guy, or one of the wrong guys.

I don't recall him ever being hyper critical of TT like the Cassel supporters were of EJ.

A lot of venom was spewed in these parts during the QB competition.

Frankly, I think it's time we put all the he said/she said comments in the toilet. It's where they belong.

Let's enjoy the season and the success we all have hoped for so hard and for so long.

Ahh, I don't think so. I believe you're talking to the wrong guy, or one of the wrong guys.

I don't recall him ever being hyper critical of TT like the Cassel supporters were of EJ.

Frankly, I think it's time we put all the he said/she said comments in the toilet. It's where they belong.

Let's enjoy the season and the success we all have hoped for so hard and for so long.

Agreed, BF4E is certainly an adamant EJ supporter, but he has been really accepting of Tyrod getting his opportunity.

And to think I started it all by suggesting we bring Tyrod in from the Ravens in January.

I never mentioned him. That is the funny part.

He just happened to take offense to my remark. Would you take offense to something a random person says when he never directed the remark at you? Nope you wouldn't. You would ignore it.

He took offense because he remembers bashing Tyrod in the preseason and feels like I was calling him out on it. When in fact, if you look at my post in this thread, I never mentioned any member here by name. Not him. Not anyone. Nor did I insinuate in any way that my remarks were pointed at him. I just assumed the guilty ones would feel the pain. And they did.

I'm glad the naysayers are starting to come around on Tyrod. This could be the start of a new Bills era where the team is actually good for a while. Let's hope so anyway.

No, truth doesn't hurt king troll. Fact. Show me the deep ball plays by TT in preseason. I'll wait.

Also, show me where I have disliked TT's play in ths last 3 weeks. OTHER than the obvious series of plays that ended poorly.

He's been very impressive. He has (as all young QB's do) things that need improvement.

I never mentioned him. That is the funny part.

He just happened to take offense to my remark. Would you take offense to something a random person says when he never directed the remark at you? Nope you wouldn't. You would ignore it.

He took offense because he remembers bashing Tyrod in the preseason and feels like I was calling him out on it. When in fact, if you look at my post in this thread, I never mentioned any member here by name. Not him. Not anyone. Nor did I insinuate in any way that my remarks were pointed at him. I just assumed the guilty ones would feel the pain. And they did.

I'm glad the naysayers are starting to come around on Tyrod. This could be the start of a new Bills era where the team is actually good for a while. Let's hope so anyway.

Oh, he who was one of the biggest EJ doesn't deserve a shot kind of person is criticizing others?? Laughable.

What I posted were observations of the plays being called WRT scoring drives. If the plas were not there what more can one say? I don't recall saying TT could not do it did I? If I did please post a link.

As mentioned, those practice games are just that and in the past.

Get with the program, support the team and Go Bills!

P.S. Nanker, BuffaloHokie13 :beer:

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

I can't believe Brady has been in the red zone 25 times already this season. Does that mean he is beating teams methodically this year and has had to settle for field goals 9 times.

I wonder if that will or should change for the Bills to beat some of the better teams in the league. At the beginning of the year, I thought ground and pound would be effective in keeping the ball out of the elite QBs hands. As NE proved you don't want to get in a shootout with Brady (or Manning or Rodgers). What do you think?

and I remember the EJ supporters clamoring about how Tyrod couldn't put it in the endzone in the preseason :lol:

anyone out there still think EJ or *gasp* Cassel should have won the QB competition?

and Darby can't track the ball, and Richie has nothing left in the tank and Karlos was a wasted pick with all our depth at RB