The NHL schedules press conferences tomorrow

"Turn out the lights...

...the party's over..."

238867[/snapback]

The party's over? I don't remember it getting started :devil:

I think the player's are in trouble - hopefully the NHL starts up with replacement players in October - can you see the players complaining about "scabs" after they took jobs in Europe and North American leagues that already have salary caps? Bwahahahaha!

As a hockey fan I'm beside myself! How does this help the slumping ratings and the vanishing fan base? Way to go morons. If it ever comes back it will take a long, long time to gain the trust back...

Jeff

239029[/snapback]

The last time major league baseball had their strike, I vowed I would never attend another game. To this day, I have held true to my word. The same can be said for this NHL strike. I vow I will never attend another NHL game. Good luck jerks!

The last time major league baseball had their strike, I vowed I would never attend another game.  To this day, I have held true to my word.  The same can be said for this NHL strike.  I vow I will never attend another NHL game.  Good luck jerks!

239330[/snapback]

Everyone always says that. Isn't MLB setting attendance records right now? Probably 3 years after the NHL comes back, they'll have att records too. At least if they cancel the season, I hope we don't have to hear about it again for 6 months

"Turn out the lights...

...the party's over..."

238867[/snapback]

Screw them all. Owners, players, and mediators.

Labor dispute my ass; they make it sound like they're been forced to work 12 hour days for mere pennies. Cancel the season. Disband the damn league and start over. This sucks.

About the only sports choices I have until football season are NASCAR and B-Ball.

-Jeff