Watkins Injury Update - post em here

truth on hold

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy sh** do we miss this guy on offense. I would trade another 1st rd pick just to get him back on the field at this point.

Got that right, Yolo. The all 22 from last week was really eye-opening. We are just gonna have to tough it out until we get these guys back healthy.

GO BILLS!!!

@viccarucci: #Bills WR Sammy Watkins says there's a "high chance" he'll play Sunday.

@TyDunne: Watkins: "I feel like the offense has been basic without me out there."

@JoeBuscaglia: Sammy Watkins: I definitely should be out there Sunday, whether I'm hurt or not

@TyDunne: Watkins on the calf: "If it pops, it pops." He plans on playing against the Bengals.

@TyDunne: Watkins not worried about the calf popping on him. "I definitely should be out there. It's a big game."

@viccarucci: #Bills WR Sammy Watkins says there's a "high chance" he'll play Sunday.

@TyDunne: Watkins: "I feel like the offense has been basic without me out there."

@JoeBuscaglia: Sammy Watkins: I definitely should be out there Sunday, whether I'm hurt or not

@TyDunne: Watkins on the calf: "If it pops, it pops." He plans on playing against the Bengals.

@TyDunne: Watkins not worried about the calf popping on him. "I definitely should be out there. It's a big game."

The bolded quote has me a little concerned. It reads like he's expecting it to pop.

The bolded quote has me a little concerned. It reads like he's expecting it to pop.

i think it is a little out of context... If you look at the next quote, he's not worried about it but it's always a possibility. He's trying to say he's going to play and not be scared.

i think it is a little out of context... If you look at the next quote, he's not worried about it but it's always a possibility. He's trying to say he's going to play and not be scared.

Thanks. I was channeling my inner Chicken Little there for a minute.

Well if it doesn't do it on its own, there are several negative posters here that would gladly do it for him. They so badly want him to fail.

:lol: It certainly seems that way sometimes.