All-22 Bills vs. Pats * (defense) -- Jeremy White

YoloinOhio

@JeremyWGR

Watching All-22 it’s clear Brady knew where the ball was going pre-snap more often than not. Hard to rush passer when throw is out 1st read.

Half done…just the defense, and how easy it was for Brady to pick them apart. Tyrod good/bad coming in an hour-ish

Recall the one time that I recall where Brady had to actually hitch and look to multiple reads. Hughes comes in for a sack/strip/fumble.

@SalSports: Bills NFL defensive ranks:

Pts/gm 24th (27)

Yards/gm 28th (405.5)

Yards/play 20th (5.63)

Rush yds/gm 2nd (60)

Rush yds/play 12th (3.75)...

@SalSports: ...more Bills defensive ranks:

Passing yards/game: 21st (345.5)

Passing yards/play: 12th (6.40)

Brady's record setting game skewing a lot but keep in mind that they have faced 108 pass attempts in 2 weeks

Isn't it funny how two straight weeks and the defensive coaching staffs in Pittsbugh and Buffalo are complete idiots the week they play Brady & Gronk?

True. The fact of the matter is that if the Patriots keep executing that strategy that well for the rest of the season, then they are going to go to and probably win another Superbowl.

Even if their defense isn't as good as they used to be.

I am amazed that Brady was able to execute that well on the road. At home, I get it. But on the road? Brady might really be the greatest of all time if he keeps this up. And I hate that he is in the AFC East.

The difference is that only one of those staffs was expected to be good.

The defense was REALLY good last year with same result against Brady. It's Brady. The best D in the league this year is probably Denver. They got lit up last year - as the 4th ranked defense in the league they gave up 43 points and Brady was 33-53 for 4 TDs and 333. Let's see what happens this year with Denver, when I think they are even better.

Edited by YoloinOhio

@JeremyWGR

Watching All-22 it’s clear Brady knew where the ball was going pre-snap more often than not. Hard to rush passer when throw is out 1st read.

I was surprised to see the Patriot* recievers get a free release off the line all day. Before the game when we discussed the strategy to beat the Patriots, the most common suggestion was to jam their recivers at the line to disrupt the timing of their quick passing attack. I think this would've delayed brady on a few more of his throws, allowing our front four just a little more time to hit the QB.

I was surprised to see the Patriot* recievers get a free release off the line all day. Before the game when we discussed the strategy to beat the Patriots, the most common suggestion was to jam their recivers at the line to disrupt the timing of their quick passing attack. I think this would've delayed brady on a few more of his throws, allowing our front four just a little more time to hit the QB.

I don't get it either. The Steelers got ripped for doing the same thing all week. There has to be a reason, these coaches aren't stupid.

Is it possible, since the Pats**** ran a hurry up most of the game, that Brady's receiver in his helmet, is left on while the play has started?

I can understand him being able to hit his first read on a large percentage of throws, sometimes you get lucky, but he was consistently hitting all of them flawlessly.

Is there a voice from upstairs instructing him where to go with the ball while at the line or as the ball is snapped?

I know Bradys great, but aside from gronk, I would not classify any of his receivers as great, or good for that matter. All of them that leave NE either suck or just go out of football. I would like to see that twerp Edelman go elsewhere and succeed. It didn't work to well for Welker. Something just seems a little fishy.

The defense was REALLY good last year with same result against Brady. It's Brady. The best D in the league this year is probably Denver. They got lit up last year - as the 4th ranked defense in the league they gave up 43 points and Brady was 33-53 for 4 TDs and 333. Let's see what happens this year with Denver, when I think they are even better.

I get not jamming Gronk. He's so strong and fluid he can burn you if you try to bump him off the line. The small WRs on the Pats? I have no clue why they weren't getting mugged within 5 yards of the LoS every single time.