Week 2: Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My game day prep...pot of sauce is on & damn, it smells good. I started it yesterday so the flavors could play with each other over night, now just finishing it off. Dough is proofing for some nice crusty bread. Today is going to be good.

Man, I'm jealous. My mouth is watering.

Manuel and Charles inactive? Don't like those moves

Why not?

Don't expect Manuel to be active on game days this year. He's their 3rd QB, but I'd expect him to be the starter should Taylor miss extended time. Cassel is the gameday back up because he's got more experience. I think it's a good way to set the roster on game days.

Charles is good, but the DL is DEEP.

Why not?

Don't expect Manuel to be active on game days this year. He's their 3rd QB, but I'd expect him to be the starter should Taylor miss extended time. Cassel is the gameday back up because he's got more experience. I think it's a good way to set the roster on game days.

Charles is good, but the DL is DEEP.

Manuel, because he is better than Cassel and you should always dress the best players. Charles because the only way to disrupt Brady's game is with pressure up the middle and we will need guys that can rotate in and out today for that.

Manuel, because he is better than Cassel and you should always dress the best players. Charles because the only way to disrupt Brady's game is with pressure up the middle and we will need guys that can rotate in and out today for that.

They still have the horses to bring pressure up the middle with Charles inactive. That's how deep they are along the front.