Your team cheats: Bills edition

Major Mud

Fixed. It's part of their social media propaganda campaign, which includes buying national media pundits. Control the message!

HAH!

If you're going to fix it at least leave the (**) for the two Superbowls where they didn't get caught cheating, but clearly did as history shapes the precedent.

What a joke of a page. I love how for PEDs the Bills have 5 going back to 1979, with nearly all being from the early '90's or before, while New England has 4 since 2007 (and I think they may be missing some). I also love how they minimize all of the things the Cheats* have been caught doing (including by saying (with zero proof) that "everyone else is doing it, too.") The scope and size does suggest to me that pros (ie, the Pats* PR Dept) are behind this. Disgusting.

So deflategate is ranked as a zero, and spygate was ranked as a 2 out of 5. The domain name registration is hidden. Guarantee it is a pats fan.

Your slueth skills and reasonable deductions are impressive. Now that you mention it - an amateur site set up to show that the pats aren't the only team breaking rules in response to deflate-gate probably is designed by a pats fan, and not a chiefs fan or impartial statistician.

Your slueth skills and reasonable deductions are impressive. Now that you mention it - an amateur site set up to show that the pats aren't the only team breaking rules in response to deflate-gate probably is designed by a pats fan, and not a chiefs fan or impartial statistician.

Which is fine, except for the ranking system; singleplayers using peds are nowhere near the cheat of filming your superbowl oppenents walkthrough signals which isnt even listed in the Pats**(**) case...