Goodwin a concern.

BmarvB

This is the same GM who kept Lee Smith on the roster, so who knows. Apparently only certain posters can call out coaches.

Are you suggesting the Bills had better blocking TE options on the roster, at the time? Lee has a job in Oakland, so it isn't as if he is unemployable in the NFL.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you suggesting the Bills had better blocking TE options on the roster, at the time? Lee has a job in Oakland, so it isn't as if he is unemployable in the NFL.

We like to rag on Lee, but his job was essentially to be a 6th lineman who occasionally catches balls. He was good at that, and was paid for it in Oakland. I think Mulligan might become our new punching bag.

Who is responsible for getting better options on the roster?

So, you are using Lee Smith as the one guy to defame Whaley? Whaley's feces probably has more football knowledge than you.

So, you are using Lee Smith as the one guy to defame Whaley? Whaley's feces probably has more football knowledge than you.

I'm not defaming Whaley in the slightest. Per usual, you missed the point and attacked me. And I wasted that great 7,777 post count on this.

Edited by FireChan