Taylor @ QB.

Felton / McCoy / Harvin

Felton / McCoy / Karlos Williams

Felton / Kyle Williams / Karlos Williams

Felton / Clay / Harvin

Felton / Dixon / Karlos Williams

Felton / McCoy / Clay

Other?

Not sure why this hasn't caught on but the wildcat is/was all the rage. With the wing-t you can run a lot of misdirection. The wildcat it's pretty straight forward, you know who has the ball and that they are running. Having a QB that can run or bootleg and pass out of the wing-t takes it to the next level. A guy like that Braxton Miller from Ohio State would be amazing at it. We have a lot of athleticism on our team so hopefully Roman gets creative and has some fun with it!

I like this with a twins (Watkins and Woods) on the wide side of the field. Now you can run to the short side if they don't have numbers there or you could option roll out to the wide side if they don't have numbers there. Roman is all about point of attack and I can see him employing something like this. Really is a tailback, full back, w/ a TE opposite any different then a wing-T. I expect to see this latter formation a lot.

At the very least, line up in the formation. Force the Colts to burn a timeout right off the bat. Then come out in the real formation. Try it again to start the second half. If they don't take a timeout again, run a play and then go no-huddle.