2015 Bills vs. Last Year at this time ???

CSBill

There is. but an A++ is a bit overrated imo.

Honestly - My post was directed to the "realists" that have little faith in EJ and every faith in TT.

ej is second string for a reason get over it. Or does the non stop boring ej crusade continue all season? You have made your point literally hundreds if not more times we get it.

I agree with most of what the OP says-good job! IMHO the receivers and linebackers will be much improved. I also think we are vastly superior at the QB position and RB. Lastly, the OL is much better as mentioned, everything else i"m fine with the OP.

Edited by The Thurmanator

There is. but an A++ is a bit overrated imo.

Honestly - My post was directed to the "realists" that have little faith in EJ and every faith in TT.

Is there a person on this board that has "every faith" in Tyrod Taylor? And also, did you know that it's OK to change your opinion on a player based on their performance? For instance, I have more faith in EJ now than I did before the preseason games. Wouldn't most people? I still think there is less than a 50% chance that he develops into a franchise QB. But his percentages have certainly gone up. You don't have to put "realists" in quotes either. If you think it's farfetched or unrealistic to have my opinion on EJ Manuel, I'm not sure what to tell you. I have the same opinion of him that most sane football fans and analysts on this planet have of him, save for about 10-15 people on this particular website.

ej is second string for a reason get over it. Or does the non stop boring ej crusade continue all season? You have made your point literally hundreds if not more times we get it.

Why sir, you are correct. I made IMO a "realistic" assessment. I was not saying anyone sucks or this guy is better because, now did I? I have not overtly bragged or repeatedly rubbed it in anyone's face that they were wrong in their assessment. Well except maybe the sports experts.

Might I ask .... When does the nonstop EJ bashing end?

EJ is the backup on the team. He is plan B in case plan A goes awry, so might I suggest you get over it.

If TT fails who do you think will step in?

When doe the non stop EJ bashing end?

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Is there a person on this board that has "every faith" in Tyrod Taylor? And also, did you know that it's OK to change your opinion on a player based on their performance? For instance, I have more faith in EJ now than I did before the preseason games. Wouldn't most people? I still think there is less than a 50% chance that he develops into a franchise QB. But his percentages have certainly gone up. You don't have to put "realists" in quotes either. If you think it's farfetched or unrealistic to have my opinion on EJ Manuel, I'm not sure what to tell you. I have the same opinion of him that most sane football fans and analysts on this planet have of him, save for about 10-15 people on this particular website.

I was not making any comments towards you.

Some think TT is the next franchise QB of the Bills, many can say its too early to tell.

Hey it would be great if that happens, but to jump to that conclusion with ZERO NFL starts is a bit overzealous, no?

lets see what other QB has been argued about who has experience ..... Oh never mind. No need hashing out the obvious.

Have a good evening

I would agree for the most part...but lets face it injuries are huge!!!

overall a new coaching plan to win vs. not lose is also huge.

Lets hope Rex brings it!!!

that's the "it" in more ways than one...or is it more ways then one

Go Bills!!!!

Why sir, you are correct. I made IMO a "realistic" assessment. I was not saying anyone sucks or this guy is better because, now did I? I have not overtly bragged or repeatedly rubbed it in anyone's face that they were wrong in their assessment. Well except maybe the sports experts.

Might I ask .... When does the nonstop EJ bashing end?

EJ is the backup on the team. He is gplan B in case plan A goes awry, so might I suggest you get over it.

If TT fails who do you think will step in?

When doe the non stop EJ bashing end?

So you are saying I bash EJ? No I do not. i do know where he stands and have a grasp on his perceived value in the league moving forward. As for TT same thing with less knowledge of his potential, lack of it whatever.

I just do not see the need too repeat the same thing over and over for years. it really gets old man. We know where you stand. Why you have taken this position only you know. perhaps he is a friend? IDK but any friggin post about EJ it is guaranteed you will repeat your tired narrative. That's all I am saying. i have no agenda. Some do.

i want this effin team to win. I may not have the blind love you do towards EJ. i do not believe I have ever bashed him unless mentioning once or twice his shortcomings. Like many do for a lot of players. i respect a lot of players unlike you who have what i guess you believe is funny the stoopid "Meh" nickname for a former QB. That's funny I guess? But mention EJ and the same old BS from you is regurgitated non stop. See the irony?

I'm afraid the defense will be more hit or miss than the solid D we saw last year. Maybe a wash overall, or a slight step back? However, I expect an ENORMOUS improvement with a real NFL offense. We haven't even seen our skill guys yet, but it looks like a whole new world with just vanilla preseason stuff.

So you are saying I bash EJ? No I do not. i do know where he stands and have a grasp on his perceived value in the league moving forward. As for TT same thing with less knowledge of his potential, lack of it whatever.

I just do not see the need too repeat the same thing over and over for years. it really gets old man. We know where you stand. Why you have taken this position only you know. perhaps he is a friend? IDK but any friggin post about EJ it is guaranteed you will repeat your tired narrative. That's all I am saying. i have no agenda. Some do.

i want this effin team to win. I may not have the blind love you do towards EJ. i do not believe I have ever bashed him unless mentioning once or twice his shortcomings. Like many do for a lot of players. i respect a lot of players unlike you who have what i guess you believe is funny the stoopid "Meh" nickname for a former QB. That's funny I guess? But mention EJ and the same old BS from you is regurgitated non stop. See the irony?

so you are an EJ "realist"?

WRT Meh. Please tell the dozens other "respected" posters who STILL use the term Meh. If you truly paid attention then you would have noticed that I have not called Matt that is weeks.

in an effort to not repeat the same crop over and over - that's all you'll get

Good Day