What We Want In A Conservative President

3rdnlng

Wow! What thin skins the board's ringer conservative has. Now they are are whining that they want PPP moderated. LOL.

Sorry to crash the party.

Why do you come here? Uh, because it is your "safe place?" Conservative place. Start a thread about what "we" want in a conservative President? I am not sure who "we" are? You talking to me or your conservative imaginary friend? I know what I want in a conservative President. The answer to that question is: Never one. The word conservative to me is synonomous w/: being jerky. Just read TYTT's heart warming story above. Cool story my man. That will sure teach her to take care of sh*t... Burn it! LoL Maybe we all can warm our hearts around the fire! Me first! ;-)

Nice topic... Now go to the mods and whine, I thought this was PPP where everybody had thick skin and could take their licks and a few derailments.

Wow... PPP goes a little mainstream for a while and enjoy's "peace in the valley" (outside a few Gator sightings), a few progressives come a riding and the crocodile tears come a flowing. Typical conservatism. Order people to make it easy. Well, guess what, the thread's not easy is it? Sure life and this board needs some structure, but that structure should never be ordered into people. Maybe that is what "we" want in a President. One that is an instrumental leader that leads by example. One that is anything BUT conservative and not afraid to take risks, shake the tree from it's roots. Oh wait, that would be a progressive President!

Progressive is a dirty word for some. Well, that's what I feel about the word conservative. FWIW, to me the word conservative is the same as being boring, safe, uncreative, comfy, unstimulating, not forward thinking, afraid to take risks, etc... Maybe that is why you come here because it became boring and safe... ie: "conservative." Maybe that's why you don't want to be here now, especially in this thread, it ain't so safe and comfy anymore. Now is it? Run along if you must find your safe and conservative place or better yet, complain to a Mod that you ain't getting your way in a PPP thread.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, put your big boy pants and do a little work... It won't kill to go the extra mile for somebody else. It is so unbecoming preaching self-reliance and then you need somebody else to organize for you.

You either engage or you don't. If it is too hard, don't engage.

Look @ me, look @ me... TYTT can't engage unless somebody cleans things up!... LMAO

Go preach your self-reliance somewhere else. A little hard work and you whine like a spoiled baby. Typical.

What a jerk... He thinks he has maids and minions here!

#feelthebern

You know, I've never complained to a mod about anyone here and doubt I ever will. If I was a mod though, I'd be all over you guys for your continual derailment of threads and lack of contribution. Why do you even bother coming here?

You should go re-read some things that you've written, Ann. Then ask yourself, if nobody cried moderator on you, then why are you crying moderator on them?

You should go re-read some things that you've written, Ann. Then ask yourself, if nobody cried moderator on you, then why are you crying moderator on them?

Because it is what conservatives do: Lawyer up. See the last President before the current President. They don't get their way, they seek help from others

Did I mention that's NOT what I want in a President.

This thread was your opportunity for comedic gold and this? Ronnie Raygun? :nana:

No? What We Want In A Conservative President. There's a difference in what we want and what we get:

1. Racist

2. Women hating

3. Uncompassionate

4. Xenophobe

5. War-mongering

6. Money Grubbing

7. Anti-environment

8. Whiny, self-entitled

9. Gay bashing homophobe

Gee... 10 is hard to get to... Wait:

10: Anti-union

:lol::D

Yep... There is a lot of individualistic thinking in this:

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

:thumbsup: But you forgot the most important one: White.

So weak, what a pathetic attempt, it is such a loser move to gloss yourself "smartest man in the room" don't you have a friend to validate you? maybe your wife? I see why you are a libertarian knucklehead, no one ever loved you.

Take er easy there, Mr. Trump.

Because it is what conservatives do: Lawyer up. See the last President before the current President. They don't get their way, they seek help from others

Did I mention that's NOT what I want in a President.

See Trump. How many lawsuits does HE have going now. He is the defendant in so many that he must have felt the need to tip the balance in his favor by suing anybody and everybody as the plaintiff. The fraud that was committed by Trump University is going to take him down a big notch.

I'm sorry to get off topic, though, because Trump isn't a Conservative.

Edited by Franz Kafka

See Trump. How many lawsuits does HE have going now. He is the defendant in so many that he must have felt the need to tip the balance in his favor by suing anybody and everybody as the plaintiff. The fraud that was committed by Trump University is going to take him down a big notch.

I'm sorry to get of topic, though, because Trump isn't a Conservative.

I'm not sure I really want to respond to you dirtbags. You've missed my point completely, confirmed my statements and are about par on the third tier.

Again, why we should just split up the country.

It's irreconcilable.

At this point there's no reason for us to associate, other than the fact that you need our money to pay for your horse ****.

And you need to learn what it's like to work on the line, when nobody will work for you. It's called life experience. Steinbeck had it. :D

And you need to learn what it's like to work on the line, when nobody will work for you. It's called life experience. Steinbeck had it. :D

I started on the line and work to where I am. I'm a 38 year old professional, and former owner of multiple businesses, who came from a working poor family, and I have a 21 year old daughter (do the math).

I've walked in, and am still wearing, the shoes people keep telling me I need to walk in.

I started on the line and work to where I am. I'm a 38 year old professional, and former owner of multiple businesses, who came from a working poor family, and I have a 21 year old daughter (do the math).

I've walked in, and am still wearing, the shoes people keep telling me I need to walk in.

Do you remember who gave you your first promotion?

I'm just trying to elicit the same sort of empathy from you that he/she showed for you.

You can't be for maximum corporate profits, and be against safety net programs.

You guys have completely confirmed my opinion of you. Not only have you proven your kitty propensity, but have taken my words and distorted them. I stated explicitly that I would never take your horseshit to the mods and you guys try to make it seem that I'm threatening you with that? You are truly a bunch of pussies, afraid to debate the issues and only out to try to protect your, what? It's like you have nothing left to legitimately protect.

You guys have completely confirmed my opinion of you. Not only have you proven your kitty propensity, but have taken my words and distorted them. I stated explicitly that I would never take your horseshit to the mods and you guys try to make it seem that I'm threatening you with that? You are truly a bunch of pussies, afraid to debate the issues and only out to try to protect your, what? It's like you have nothing left to legitimately protect.

You sure you are not Rich in Ohio? Boy I miss that rube! LoL...