What We Want In A Conservative President

3rdnlng

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell does this have to do with what people want in a conservative president?

This is what they do to hijack threads. They don't want reasoned conversation, especially amongst conservatives so they do anything and everything they can to disrupt the thread. This is what I was referring to when I stated that if I was a mod I wouldn't allow them to pull this horseshit. I specifically stated that I doubted I could ever go running to a mod about someone and they turned it into me threatening them with doing so. So, it's obvious they don't take serious conversation as something that is desirable.

I seriously wanted to have a conversation regarding the traits we want in a president and those guys know that whatever we come up with will show all their potential candidates as lacking.

Here is a candidate that is willing to talk at length about this issue. I'm not aware of any other candidate that has talked about this issue at such length and detail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgH6nhusfEM

Watch it...

then comment.

It simply does not matter.

It doesn't apply to the thread premise.

It should be in the Sanders thread..............or start a new one.

You are not very good at your trolling, there has to be at least a little reasoning behind it. You are simply posting to get a reaction.

You are not very good at your trolling, there has to be at least a little reasoning behind it. You are simply posting to get a reaction.

He is talking about representing the rights of hunters.

I would have thought that the video title that he owned a gun activist would have tipped you off that the posted video had a conservative slant.

I suggest that before you post anything more you educate yourself on the subject.

I'm rural and own a gun. I work in Buffalo, and have lived there. .22 Ruger. I'm pissed about the availability of ammo. I think that Bernie is the candidate that most speaks to my needs.

I need ammo, and I'm sure that the Independent Senator from Vermont is on top of this issue. He's the one candidate that I'm not worried about getting confused on gun rights issues.

Edited by Franz Kafka