QB Tyrod Taylor to start Week 1

:lol: at this Bills' fan.

@wagoncircler

@JoeBuscaglia @TMZ If this is true, my 50 years as a Bills fan will be over.

I've spent the past half hour poking that dude with a pointy stick. He responded to me with this gem:

@wagoncircler

@StephenCulley It's the steady drip drip drip. Same week they cut the classiest Bill ever, the QB is going to dress like Flave Fcking Flav.

https://twitter.com/wagoncircler/status/640906036208140288

Edited by Blokestradamus

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've spent the past half hour poking that dude with a pointy stick. He responded to me with this gem:

@wagoncircler

@StephenCulley It's the steady drip drip drip. Same week they cut the classiest Bill ever, the QB is going to dress like Flave Fcking Flav.

:lol: Hot takes a plenty in response to the Tyrod mouth piece story.

:lol: Hot takes a plenty in response to the Tyrod mouth piece story.

I don't care if TT comes out in Nick Cannon's AGT diamond shoes just so long as he gets the balls to the receivers. I can't understand why anyone cares what mouth guard he's going to wear.

Edited by ChevyVanMiller

I hope so. But it's the game that counts, not the accoutrements.

With that said, the visor has practical value. The diamonds in the mouthpiece? Not so much.

But like I said, who really gives a s#it? Now I know about Aaron Williams mouthpiece and Mario's contact lenses.

Seriously I should stay out of this thread, as I couldn't care less about this stuff.

I was just joking anyways but his mouthpiece could end up being the same topic as EJ's visor was last year.

@mikerodak

Tyrod Taylor’s agent tells me that report about him wearing diamond-studded mouthpiece is a “complete fabrication.” Never talked to dentist.

Tyrod Taylor’s agent, Adisa Bakari, says that Taylor and his family are offended by the notion that he would even wear a diamond mouthpiece.

We can't have nice things.