QB Tyrod Taylor to start Week 1

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You gotta be confident to win. I like it.

Not sure how this relates, in any way, to the rest of the thread. Fancy mouthpiece = confidence? I wonder how Luck gets it done?

Who cares what he wears? He could wear bright pink pantaloons on his head for all I care, as long as he plays well.

Ditto. But it really isn't a "Buffalo" kind of move. It is bold, I tell you. If he plays great, half the town will be wearing diamonds and magnets in their mouths. OTOH, Bills fans can be pretty rough on QBs. Any perceived failure, and that mouthpiece becomes a symbol.

Truth is, it's the kind of thing I'd rather not know about.

If true (diamonds), isn't this contrary to the humble, reserved TT . . . .

He may want to re-think this.

Sapphires would be more reserved and in keeping with the color scheme of our uniforms.

Sully may have found his new refrigerator story.

Edited by Peter

Not sure how this relates, in any way, to the rest of the thread. Fancy mouthpiece = confidence? I wonder how Luck gets it done?

Ditto. But it really isn't a "Buffalo" kind of move. It is bold, I tell you. If he plays great, half the town will be wearing diamonds and magnets in their mouths. OTOH, Bills fans can be pretty rough on QBs. Any perceived failure, and that mouthpiece becomes a symbol.

Truth is, it's the kind of thing I'd rather not know about.

TT's mouthpiece game > EJ's visor game

TT's mouthpiece game > EJ's visor game

I hope so. But it's the game that counts, not the accoutrements.

With that said, the visor has practical value. The diamonds in the mouthpiece? Not so much.

But like I said, who really gives a s#it? Now I know about Aaron Williams mouthpiece and Mario's contact lenses.

Seriously I should stay out of this thread, as I couldn't care less about this stuff.