Rex is torn TT or Cassel

Reed83HOF

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nope. Not my words. I never said nor intended to imply anything about 3 and outs. My implication is that with EJ Manuel in there, the offense doesn't move the chains well enough. He has moved the chains well at times (which is why people talk about his moments of greatness), just not well enough for me. That's all.

As for the stat thing, you have to read that other thread (which ins't very long by the way) in order to get why I am not going to bother to do all the research it takes to dig up every last stat which in the end will end up being a meaningless stat anyway. It would be a giant waste of my time. No thanks.

My goal isn't to convince you in particular of anything. You live in a free (mostly free) country. You are entitled to have an opinion and its okay if its different than mine it should be the same as mine.

Understandable post and thanks for the insight. Sorry I took your words wrong. I would still like to see some data on moving the chains. I would probably have to think about this metric though before I go looking for data; I think first downs per drive would be what I'm looking for.

I can understand not doing the research. It can take a ton of time to find what you're looking for and some times the data isn't even available. So very understandable that you wouldn't want to dig for it.

Thanks again for the insight into your thinking. I think we agree on what it takes to have success, but have differences on evaluation is all.

Understandable post and thanks for the insight. Sorry I took your words wrong. I would still like to see some data on moving the chains. I would probably have to think about this metric though before I go looking for data; I think first downs per drive would be what I'm looking for.

I can understand not doing the research. It can take a ton of time to find what you're looking for and some times the data isn't even available. So very understandable that you wouldn't want to dig for it.

Thanks again for the insight into your thinking. I think we agree on what it takes to have success, but have differences on evaluation is all.

Cheers bub :thumbsup:

More smoke. It's gonna be EJ guys, get used to it.

It's just so funny to me. If you look at it objectively in terms of who started when, and forget everything you read, what makes sense? The guy who starts the 3rd preseason game is your week 1 starter. That statement is true probably 99% of the time (barring injury to said preseason game 3 starter). EJ will be starting against the Colts.

Lol, you, like most of the media, are desperate to make up some sort of excuse for why EJ started in the 3rd preseason game other than he is going to be the game 1 starter. Its hilarious what I have read by paid media members this week. As Ockham would say, let's pick the solution that doesn't involve applying layer after layer of assumption to arrive at it, shall we?

Hey sorry haven't heard from you in awhile. Just wanted to see if you cared to comment?