2 things I noticed during the first 2 quarters and a thought

bowery4

You consistently make the most absolute statements on this board with nothing to back them up but your opinion. Maybe tone it down a little? Not everything is so black and white.

You must be joking. How many catches does Easley have over the past 5 years? Some of us actually go to practices and we can see why. Sorry if you don't

You must be joking. How many catches does Easley have over the past 5 years? Some of us actually go to practices and we can see why. Sorry if you don't

I'll bite. Why don't you tell us exactly why Easley isn't very good. You should know since you go to practices and are an authority on Easley.

I'll bite. Why don't you tell us exactly why Easley isn't very good. You should know since you go to practices and are an authority on Easley.

You don't have to bite anything. I'm not baiting you. Its pretty common sense that Easley isn't a good receiver. Welcome to the Buffalo Bills. Did you know that Cassel doesn't have a very strong arm and Fred isn't very fast? These are not my opinions these are facts. These are things you will learn as a fan of this team if you stick around here a little longer.

Ha! Sal's the one that keeps harping on it!

Sal told Collar last night that hitting Clay on the TD pass wasn't justma question of EJ hitting a guy wide open; that Manuel made a nice play by looking off the safety and giving Clay another split second as a result.

If Sal reverted to WGR form after that, I missed it.

GO BILLS!!!

Sal told Collar last night that hitting Clay on the TD pass wasn't justma question of EJ hitting a guy wide open; that Manuel made a nice play by looking off the safety and giving Clay another split second as a result.

If Sal reverted to WGR form after that, I missed it.

GO BILLS!!!

It was a perfect pass. There was also a guy underneath that leapt up and almost deflected. It also hit Clay in absolute perfect stride.

You don't have to bite anything. I'm not baiting you. Its pretty common sense that Easley isn't a good receiver. Welcome to the Buffalo Bills. Did you know that Cassel doesn't have a very strong arm and Fred isn't very fast? These are not my opinions these are facts. These are things you will learn as a fan of this team if you stick around here a little longer.

The 'Freddy isnt fast' thing still fascinates me because its technically true in terms of stopwatch speed but the guy somehow makes other players look slow out there.

Its like his long stride and the angles he takes makes him deceptively hard to get out there.

Ive never seen a runner with his style. Im glad he's gonna have one more year to do his thing, and if I was the bills running backs coach I'd be worried about Freddy taking my job when he retires. I could see Whaley Rex and Pegula finding a spot for him

You don't have anything to say. You just have opinions with nothing to back them. I keep waiting for any insight whatsoever from you but it doesn't seem to be there.

Easley caught every pass thrown to him, didn't he?

The EJ TD passes were both great. If he hadn't led Clay, he wouldn't have scored. The Gray TD was very accurate, and not an easy throw. Those have been two of the top concerns cited repeatedly when criticizing him to date.

So far I would say Roman is the most important addition to this team, more than I see in any one other person. Whatever his system, he has all of the players understanding what to do with a very large playbook, and looking comfortable, able to play all-out. Isn't this the time of year we annually argue about how much concern is warranted because the players aren't on the same page?