Browns fans raving about classy Goodwin

YoloinOhio

If things had worked out like the Bills had hoped he would have been what TY Hilton is.

Draft really isn't a crap shoot......most misses prove to be for a reason.

Injuries have hurt Goodwin's career but that's just part of it.

What, besides injury and a coach who seemingly didn't know how to use him properly, has hurt Goodwin's career to date in your mind?

What gives? Why have you posted 3 juvenile pot-shots at Goodwin in a thread highlighting him being a great person?

Everyone on here has concerns about his durability already.

He's a troll. Put him on ignore and go on with your life.

Stayed about an hour and a half after practice signing autographs and made a big impact on one Browns fan...

@23Johnanderson: Video: @buffalobills fan Steven Meyers catches selfless act of kindness by @flashg88dwin toward @Browns fan & family http://t.co/I35MWpihB6

Thanks for putting that up, Yolo. The kid is a class act...Period. Hats off to you for highlighting the "larger than football" act by one of our world-class athletes.

Many thanks.

jb

Edited by jaybee

Just when you were sure that you were just cheering for the laundry, a guy does something like this and makes you appreciate the guy inside the uniform...class act...gave that kid a memory for life.

I'm sure Matt's happy all the time, while other people, no matter what they type, remain miserable.

Pretty bold statement for not knowing me.

I promise to not use the words glass and Goodwin in a sentence together anymore.

HEY BUFFALO. Dont get all serious on me.

Am I harsh or are you guys too sensitive? Gosh.

I hate the phrase "injury prone." You know how many football players are injured through the course of a season? All of 'em.

All "injury prone" means is "not dumb enough to kill themselves."

Very well said.