Number of times Bills favored in 2015

I thought it may be fun to get thoughts on the number of times and which games you expect the Bills to be favored in this year, based on Vegas odds. Again, not the games you think the Bills will win or lose, but when you think they will actually be favored. I think it will take us winning 2 of the first 3 to get some respect, and we will be underdogs in each of the first 3 games. The one way I could see this changing is if we convincingly beat Indy and NE, meaning by at least two scores each. At that point, we would probably be favored going into Miami, depending on how they played the first two weeks. But, I'm not sure that will happen so...

These are the games I think we will actually be favored in;

Week 4 vs Giants, Buffalo -2.5

Week 5 at Tennessee, Buffalo -4.5

Week 6 vs Cincinnati, Buffalo -1.5

Week 7 at Jacksonville, Buffalo -5

Week 9 vs Miami, Buffalo -1.5

Week 10 at Jets, Buffalo -3.5

Week 13 vs Houston, Buffalo -3.5

Week 15 at Washington, Buffalo -2.5

Week 17 vs Jets, Buffalo -4.5

I'm not sure we'll win all the ones I have listed. For example, I think we'll be favored at home against the giants, but if our secondary struggles that day it could definitely be a loss.

As far as finding a couple more, I'm counting on a week 1 win against the Colts and a week 3 win against the Dolphins, but don't think we'll go into those games as favorites.

I'm not sure we'll win all the ones I have listed. For example, I think we'll be favored at home against the giants, but if our secondary struggles that day it could definitely be a loss.

As far as finding a couple more, I'm counting on a week 1 win against the Colts and a week 3 win against the Dolphins, but don't think we'll go into those games as favorites.

I'll be surprised if somehow we win any of the first 3 games. That's a daunting task for any good team.

Per OP's list:

Add week 2 versus pats if janeane starts for Brady

Subtract week 6 versus bengals

I went back and forth on the Bengals game. I landed on the rationale that hopefully we'll have either a 3-2 or 4-1 record at that point. If this is the case, we've beat a couple of quality teams in there somewhere over the first 5 weeks, making it reasonable we would be favored at home.

The first step in being recognized as a good team outside of our fanbase is to beat the teams we are supposed to beat. (Looking at you Oakland game...)

Did you not notice how much Oakland has improved? And btw they have a QB and made us look silly last year and spoiled the playoffs for us.

Did you not notice how much Oakland has improved? And btw they have a QB and made us look silly last year and spoiled the playoffs for us.

They improved this offseason, but they were 2-12 coming into the game against us and we had just served Aaron Rodgers his worst performance ever.

And I remain to be convinced that they have a Quarterback. They have a young guy with some promise... but his rookie stats were not that great and I saw a couple of games where he couldn't get a first down let alone anything else. That is not me hating on Derek Carr that is just me saying a lot of people are acting like he has proved to be the answer and for me he has a ways to go yet. I like him, I think the kid has a great chance but he is a couple of years away from being an established franchise guy who can win you games on his own.

Having said all that..... I agree with you that Oakland will be a lot better than many expect this year. The AFC West is going to be a tough and tight division.

09/13 Indianapolis Colts -3
09/20 New England Patriots even maybe +1 w/o Brady
09/27 @ Miami Dolphins 4:25 pm -3
10/04 New York Giants +2
10/11 @ Tennessee Titans +1
10/18 Cincinnati Bengals +3
10/25 @ Jacksonville Jaguars +3
11/08 Miami Dolphins +3
11/12 @ New York Jets 8:25 pm -2
11/23 @ New England Patriots 8:30 pm -5
11/29 @ Kansas City Chiefs -2
12/6 Houston Texans +2
12/13 @ Philadelphia Eagles -3
12/20 @ Washington Redskins +2
12/27 Dallas Cowboys +3
01/03 New York Jets +5

I've got 10

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

09/13 Indianapolis Colts -3

09/20 New England Patriots even maybe +1 w/o Brady

09/27 @ Miami Dolphins 4:25 pm -3

10/04 New York Giants +2

10/11 @ Tennessee Titans +1

10/18 Cincinnati Bengals +3

10/25 @ Jacksonville Jaguars +3

11/08 Miami Dolphins +3

11/12 @ New York Jets 8:25 pm -2

11/23 @ New England Patriots 8:30 pm -5

11/29 @ Kansas City Chiefs -2

12/6 Houston Texans +2

12/13 @ Philadelphia Eagles -3

12/20 @ Washington Redskins +2

12/27 Dallas Cowboys +3

01/03 New York Jets +5

I've got 10

I like the agreement that the jets are just going to be awful by the end of the year. Maybe we'll get one of those crazy 10 points spreads!