Starbucks thread

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like someone not to secure in his masculinity....if food makes you less of a man, I suppose me liking and wearing the color pink makes me nearly gay....not that there's anything wrong with that.

Lemonade doesn't.

(Strawberry Acai "Heavy Lemon") ain't lemonade, son.

sounds like someone not to secure in his masculinity....if food makes you less of a man, I suppose me liking and wearing the color pink makes me nearly gay....not that there's anything wrong with that.

Oh hell no. I used to (when I had to dress formally for work) wear pink shirts. I wouldn't wear a pink polo, but dress shirts are fine.

I find your logic here puzzling....

Well, a pink dress shirt WITH A SUIT is...not outrageously pink. A pink polo stands on its own. Unless, that is you take it to the next level with the white sweater over the shoulders.

Edited by joesixpack

Oh hell no. I used to (when I had to dress formally for work) wear pink shirts. I wouldn't wear a pink polo, but dress shirts are fine.

Um. No they're not. I have never worn a pink shirt. EVER. No polos, no dress shirts.

Pink is for women. 100% Im not taking that beatiful color from them.

Lemonade doesn't.

(Strawberry Acai "Heavy Lemon") ain't lemonade, son.

By the way that's just what the cup said. Strawberry acai "heavy lemon" However, when i ordered it all I said. "Can I get a strawberry acai with lemonade instead of water"

Ps. Dont go to Jamba Juice then. All the names are fruity. Mangolicious Very berry strawberry. Play on word drinks.

Um. No they're not. I have never worn a pink shirt. EVER. No polos, no dress shirts.

Pink is for women. 100% Im not taking that beatiful color from them.

By the way that's just what the cup said. Strawberry acai "heavy lemon" However, when i ordered it all I said. "Can I get a strawberry acai with lemonade instead of water"

Ps. Dont go to Jamba Juice then. All the names are fruity. Mangolicious Very berry strawberry. Play on word drinks.

Not big on the whole overpriced juice and beverage thing.

Not big on the whole overpriced juice and beverage thing.

It's not that overpriced.

Medium Iced Coffe McDonalds 2.08 with tax

Medium Iced Coffe at Star 2.65 or 2.85

Basically the same. Cooler spot.

But it's all good.

Does anyone have a drink they recommend?

Pink is for women.

Oh man, I've been wearing pink polos and button downs and shorts since 1983. Pisses me off that Vineyard Vines is so successful when all the clothes they make I love and never thought of making. Do you have any idea how hard it was till they came around to find a great pair of pink shorts?

I am going to wear my finest pink shorts to the opener just sos ha pick me out!

Oh man, I've been wearing pink polos and button downs and shorts since 1983. Pisses me off that Vineyard Vines is so successful when all the clothes they make I love and never thought of making. Do you have any idea how hard it was till they came around to find a great pair of pink shorts?

I am going to wear my finest pink shorts to the opener just sos ha pick me out!

No no no. Nice try.

I just checked their polos. They have a lot of light colors.

YOU CHOOSE PINK clothing.

But anyway it's all good if you like it. I have never done it and doubt I ever will.

Their menu is too complicated. I took a guy there the other day who isn't a regular. He only wanted a small iced tea. After the million questions, he ended up with a medium lemonade. It was kind of amazing how the options twisted him up so much.

I agree with the comment that their coffee is too bitter. When I go there, I get an americano-- their espresso is a bit smoother to handle.

It's like that at most coffee shops though. I don't particularly like Starbucks, but since they're everywhere I've been enough that I have learned what I like and how to order. When I go into local coffee shops, I'm completely lost, especially with those friggin chalk boards they all feel like they have to use (and apparently hold auditions for worst girly scribble handwriting they can find). Between their puzzle boards and the fact that they always act like they are in the biggest hurry in the world, I rarely get something new and interesting...it's whatever I can interpret fastest.

Any non coffee espresso drink at Starbucks is for weirdos. Jmo.

Teas and refreshers ? Naaaa.

Im not a tea drinker. Like have only had tea like 10 times in my entire life. But I have heard their teas there are very good.

The refreshers are basically their version of fruity sodas that most fast food joints have now anyway.

Jack in the box has em "Fruit coolers"

McD has em

Taco bell has em

Weirdos is probably not an accurate word.

It's like that at most coffee shops though. I don't particularly like Starbucks, but since they're everywhere I've been enough that I have learned what I like and how to order. When I go into local coffee shops, I'm completely lost, especially with those friggin chalk boards they all feel like they have to use (and apparently hold auditions for worst girly scribble handwriting they can find). Between their puzzle boards and the fact that they always act like they are in the biggest hurry in the world, I rarely get something new and interesting...it's whatever I can interpret fastest.

That's my new thing right now. I used to get 2 things. Caramel machiato or iced coffee. Boring.

Im now trying their whole menu. Some I like, some not so much.

Funny about the worst scribbling.

According to Ryan that makes me a weirdo. No man. Heck no. Im just trying a new drink.

Im not a tea drinker. Like have only had tea like 10 times in my entire life. But I have heard their teas there are very good.

The refreshers are basically their version of fruity sodas that most fast food joints have now anyway.

Jack in the box has em "Fruit coolers"

McD has em

Taco bell has em

Weirdos is probably not an accurate word.

That's my new thing right now. I used to get 2 things. Caramel machiato or iced coffee. Boring.

Im now trying their whole menu. Some I like, some not so much.

Funny about the worst scribbling.

According to Ryan that makes me a weirdo. No man. Heck no. Im just trying a new drink.

Starbucks = waiting in line

doesn't make me want to go there for anything non coffee, not worth it imo.

Enjoy it. Do you buy cd's while you're there ?

Starbucks = waiting in line

doesn't make me want to go there for anything non coffee, not worth it imo.

Enjoy it. Do you buy cd's while you're there ?

Lol.

I dont buy music anymore. I use spotify $10 monthly subcription. Then I use spotydl to download and keep music. This 2nd part is probably illegal. But I dont care. They get my $10 bucks.

So far my little friend has given me many drink recommendations.

The best one so far was todays.

Coffe Frapuchino "Floating" Shot, with no whip cream. ( I had no idea what floating was in coffe terms before yesterday; I kinda like having a coffe nut in my corner)

Medium was 4.75. Pricey, yes. But the best one so far.

I work with a guy who said his son will never, ever, ever wear pink. Well that was 10 years ago. His son is now 15 over probably 6' and a starting safety and plays WR on the varsity FB team. So moral of the story if you want your son to make it to the NFL someday don't let him wear pink. :D

I work with a guy who said his son will never, ever, ever wear pink. Well that was 10 years ago. His son is now 15 over probably 6' and a starting safety and plays WR on the varsity FB team. So moral of the story if you want your son to make it to the NFL someday don't let him wear pink. :D

Or order "fruity" beverages.

:P

Edited by joesixpack