Starbucks thread

sounds like someone not to secure in his masculinity....if food makes you less of a man, I suppose me liking and wearing the color pink makes me nearly gay....not that there's anything wrong with that.

I work with a guy who said his son will never, ever, ever wear pink. Well that was 10 years ago. His son is now 15 over probably 6' and a starting safety and plays WR on the varsity FB team. So moral of the story if you want your son to make it to the NFL someday don't let him wear pink. :D

Wearing striped blue shirt right now. Green/blue tie.

Will never weak pink. It's a girl color. I'll let them keep the color.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah!! You both are right.

Also, what's up w/guys wearing hairbands now? Like Chicks on the softball team do? You know pushed high on their forehead to over the nape of the neck. Anybody see that trend? Okay, maybe I have been hanging out in the different part of town. :-)

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Yeah!! You both are right.

Also, what's up w/guys wearing hairbands now? Like Chicks on the softball team do? You know pushed high on their forehead to over the nape of the neck. Anybody see that trend? Okay, maybe I have been hanging out in the different part of town. :-)

I have never stepped into a gay bar. So I know nothing about guys wearing hairbands.

Jki.

White shirt and tie every day for me. Occasionally I'll splurge on a blue shirt on Fridays

F that Chef. You gotta give yourself a casual day.

I give myself casual Friday. Sometimes Wednesday too if the lazy wife doesnt iron my shirt on time. Wed is street cleaning day. Lol.

F that Chef. You gotta give yourself a casual day.

I give myself casual Friday. Sometimes Wednesday too if the lazy wife doesnt iron my shirt on time. Wed is street cleaning day. Lol.

I don't make the rules. Besides every girl crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man. Rockin' the cufflinks today. :thumbsup:

No really... There are dudes wearing them! They look pretty upwardly mobile too. Oh wait, scratch that. Not sure why I am phased, kids don't seem to be. I asked my son: "What's up w/dudes wearing hairbands like chicks do?" He said: "I don't know, to keep the hair off their face?" I am like: "In public?What's wrong with a haircut?"

Do I officially sound like an "old guy" now? ;-)

Wait a second, didn't Brian Bosworth wear one? Okay... Bad example, he wore one on his forehead as a sweatband.

No really... There are dudes wearing them! They look pretty upwardly mobile too. Oh wait, scratch that. Not sure why I am phased, kids don't seem to be. I asked my son: "What's up w/dudes wearing hairbands like chicks do?" He said: "I don't know, to keep the hair off their face?" I am like: "In public?What's wrong with a haircut?"

Wait a second, didn't Brian Bosworth wear one? Okay... Bad example, he wore one on his forehead as a sweatband.

Bruce Jenner wears one.

i don't mind guys wearing them, a lot of athletes wear them instead of the traditional sweatbands.

i don't mind guys wearing them, a lot of athletes wear them instead of the traditional sweatbands.

Yeah... Same here. I just noticed the trend. With all the hair in vogue, they do push them back like the females do. Just struck my old azz as odd. LoL.. Edited by ExiledInIllinois

One thing is a headband. Another thing is a hairband.

The rockers with real long hair dont wear hairbands. Not that I can remember anyway.

Who knows.

My kids start school next week. So I'll know more then. I have not seen that out here yet.

It's a hairband I noticed, like my 13 year old daughters, my wife, or my son's 17 year old girlfriend. Hair pushed all the back high on forehead. Cotton/terry/whatever hairband. Wearing @ night to keep the hair (oils/etc..) off your face doesn't strike me as odd... But out in public like a female normally would did strike me a little. I guess I will get over this fashion trend. It was definately done for a fashion sense. The Dude I saw was also wearing the white (or whatever color) "tear drop" shades like was trendy in the 1980's. The white hairband matched the white frames of the shades. Total motivation was for fashion, IMO.

It's a hairband I noticed, like my 13 year old daughters, my wife, or my son's 17 year old girlfriend. Hair pushed all the back high on forehead. Cotton/terry/whatever hairband. Wearing @ night to keep the hair (oils/etc..) off your face doesn't strike me as odd... But out in public like a female normally would did strike me a little. I guess I will get over this fashion trend. It was definately done for a fashion sense. The Dude I saw was also wearing the white (or whatever color) "tear drop" shades like was trendy in the 1980's. The white hairband matched the white frames of the shades. Total motivation was for fashion, IMO.

Hair on the forehead. Not a good description.

Unless the guy is chewbacca.