Starting to see some QB separation - Cassell - TT

San-O

Where did this come from? Honestly? How is that not up for debate? Last season he went 2-2, and had 5 TDs and 3 INTs. Heading into the Texans game he had a QB Rating of 91.8. He played poorly in the Texans game, but how crazy are you to assume that a bad game means he's horrible and it's without debate. If you look at a single game to make your decision, why did you pick that game and not the Panthers game from his rookie season?

Don't forget the facts because of the crusade, man. This kid was not as bad as the media and the crazies on the board are portraying. We've had some real stinkers the last few years, and I'm shocked how many hate on this guy, perhaps more than the others.

Ok so the people closest to the NFL and the media have no clue. Really? How long did you give JP, Trent, Maybin before you finally threw in the towel?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so the people closest to the NFL and the media have no clue. Really? How long did you give JP, Trent, Maybin before you finally threw in the towel?

I thought this wasn't up for debate, though? You have no response other than to point to totally different players?

As far as the media is concerned, who other than Joe B. and Sal Capacia (and by extension the mighty WGR 550) has reported to you that EJ Manuel is a horrible (without debate) quarterback?

Edited by fridge

You and I have read completely different things. Early on, TT had a few strong days, then EJ had a couple strong days and the all important scrimmage, and now Cassel has had a couple strong days. As much as you dislike EJ, none of the QBs have looked consistently good in camp. Cassel is getting the reps this week leading up to the Carolina game. I assume Tyrod/EJ will get them leading up to the next pre-season game, and so on. EJ needs to get his **** together, sure. But so does Tyrod and Cassel. SOMEONE needs to get their **** together, and no one has as of yet.

This post should be quoted in every response on this thread. We have 4 below average QBs on this team. Why some of you single out 1 of them is astounding to me. Did EJ take liberties with your special ladies?

He said "media and the crazies on the board" and believe that to mean, "people closest to the NFL and the media?"

I guess he's right, there are crazies on this board!