Prodigy Internet from the 90's

Oh yeah, back in the day. Bob Lamb 's wife made us Bills coasters and we had a nice underground market of bills games on VHS.

VHS.

When I was a young hothead of a Bills fan before decades of shame ground out my fire...I once smashed a VHS recording of the Bills/Titans wildcard game immediately after it ended.

VHS.

When I was a young hothead of a Bills fan before decades of shame ground out my fire...I once smashed a VHS recording of the Bills/Titans wildcard game immediately after it ended.

Still have them, just don't have a working VCR. I did show them to my daughter, only time she has seen the Bills in the playoffs since she was born....

Wow.. I was on the old Bills board on Prodigy. Became friends with Bob Lamb. His father lived close to me in Florida. Haven't heard from him in a while. I may have his # and address somewhere. Still have some VHS games. LOL. I remember the pay by the hour internet when it came out on Prodigy..I think my first monthly bill was $80.

Wow.. I was on the old Bills board on Prodigy. Became friends with Bob Lamb. His father lived close to me in Florida. Haven't heard from him in a while. I may have his # and address somewhere. Still have some VHS games. LOL. I remember the pay by the hour internet when it came out on Prodigy..I think my first monthly bill was $80.

The pay by hour killed them, you lost a hour getting your modem to connect.

Funny... I don't remember it working as fast as that on my modem! If it did I wouldn't be paying TWC now. Thanks that was great.