Harvard student's model picks Fish to win division

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well they do have my QB so it makes sense, we should have traded up for him, just think how good we would be with Tannehill behind the wheel, nomore handwringing over the current QB disaster.

I will set up 4 AFC East logos on my lawn and let my incontinent chihuahua pick the division winner. We'll see who comes closer.

Careful, if word gets out you may discover that it hasn't only been the chihuahua defecating on the Pats* logo.

I'm not scared of the Dolphins at all. They just don't have the overall team attitude that the Pats and Jets have.

I'm worried about the Jets defense because they have good depth in the front 7 and their new coach is a defensive guru. Hopefully, he will prove to be a mediocre head coach.

After looking at some Arizona games, I dont believe the Bowels is a defensive wizard. I used to think so but after seeing Antonio Cromartie and Patrick Peterson get beat every week my tune as changed big time. He kinda reminds me of a Jerry Gray- A guy that tried to blitz his way to the top.