Well Adelphia ia going to add

Anything is better than the banquet they have been showing on Empire non-stop since they folded up shop.  :)

235639[/snapback]

Every night I flip over to Empire to see what they may be showing. Every night I get about 20 minutes of Empire Remembers, then that damm 2004 Buffalo Sports Induction ceremony. I'm sure they got more than just that in the archives they could show.

Every night I flip over to Empire to see what they may be showing. Every night I get about 20 minutes of Empire Remembers, then that damm 2004 Buffalo Sports Induction ceremony. I'm sure they got more than just that in the archives they could show.

235743[/snapback]

I too was waiting for them to show some good stuff from their archives so I could add it to my archives, but after I kept seeing the same thing I finally cancelled my sports package from Directv and saved $10 a month.

One good thing about Adelphia that I just stumbled across.  They used to have ESPN News and ESPN Classic on a second tier of digital cable service.  They are both now part of the "basic" digital cable package.....

Either that or I am getting them by accident! :ph34r:

235645[/snapback]

I'm not sure if you can get it but Adelphia also offers up the NFL Network Indemand which includes the ability to rewatch Super Bowl XXXIX and some of the shows that the NFL Network plays too.