Saints Gallete fighting on video

NoSaint

You make good points as always, I just disagree with this one entirely. I just don't think Goodell cares. If JG comes in and says what you just did now, about defending himself, I think Goodell will have the exact same reaction to it as he would if they said that right off the bat. He would probably think they are lying to some extent, investigate it further from more eye witnesses, and then evaluate how much he believes JG about self defense. I don't think he will change his thinking based on good or bad behavior before the investigation started.

i mean, to an extent ill agree in that JG had no credibility to begin with, so this likely doesnt hurt it all that much!

OC, this is crazy!

I'm not exactly a wus who has spent his life in a protective cocoon. I've led soldiers into combat, hung out in bad neighborhoods on three different continents, and have broken up more than my share of drunken bar room scuffles in my time. But I've never been in a fist-fight since my freshman year of college because the bandit is right. Fights are avoidable.

P.S. Actually, I am a wus now - a middle-aged, family-oriented one. And very happy about it.

I would agree that the vast majority of fights are avoidable. Once in a great while someone is in the wrong place at the wrong time, but that's rare - and most of those wrong places and wrong times are pretty obvious.

I would agree that the vast majority of fights are avoidable. Once in a great while someone is in the wrong place at the wrong time, but that's rare - and most of those wrong places and wrong times are pretty obvious.

Exactly. There's also plenty of other avenues to shut down the situation before it escalates to violence. It is a very rare exception where you are put in a position with no alternatives if you are not in a place that takes away those alternatives.

This article says the woman's case that galette beat her was dropped twice. I can see why because based on the video she and the man in blue trunks were the aggressors. It looks more like an instance of the accusor going after the guy because she thinks he has money.

http://nypost.com/2015/06/21/video-surfaces-of-brawling-nfler-hitting-woman-with-belt/

Edited by JTSP

This article says the woman's case that galette beat was dropped twice. I can see why because based on the video she and the man in blue trunks were the aggressors. It looks more like an instance of the accusor going after the guy because she thinks he has money.

http://nypost.com/2015/06/21/video-surfaces-of-brawling-nfler-hitting-woman-with-belt/

i think that the article is referring to the domestic dispute this offseason being dropped, not the belt incident. Junior has a list of issues building up.

this doesn't happen when you roll with chess nerds

Hey!

dont judge us.

Can people PLEASE invest is some optical image stabilization before filming these???

hard to keep it steady when you are tipping over drunk and on Tuinal.

What a bunch of animals! I have been to spring break many times-lots of ass, beer, hot tubs, good times.....pretty much heaven......and these !@#$s can't hep themselves but fight each other. How do you !@#$up spring break?

this doesn't happen when you roll with chess nerds

Hey- I resemble....er I mean resent that!

Agreed

Some of us have been in harms way from much more then a person to person fight (I personally have been shot at and been very close to explosives meant to take my life in foreign countries and compared to that sign me up for the simple drunkin brawl.

But fist to fist confrontations for me have been few and far between.......and most of them I could have easily walked away from but chose to dive in head first because they were usually defending someone else. The first ones I have ever had were just like that.

When stationed at Norton Air Force base a couple of Camp Pendleton Marines had come down to see their girlfriends (one of them being a friend of mine from my squadron....and we lived in co ed dorms on base) a group of Air Force drunken morons decided they didnt like it and proceeded to beat the crap out of them and try to throw them off the emergency sidestairs on the 3rd floor. My female friend was about to lose her mind and I arrived right about the time she got struck in the face trying to save her boyfriend (rule number one with me......hitting a women in front of me will cause me to see red in a heartbeat).......me and my two large friends.......put an end to this after a pretty good slobberknocker on the 3rd floor of this dormatory.......security police arrived late as usual as they had been passified by the time they got there.

Many years later I was at a family reunion with my wife (my wife is hispanic.....and her side of the family has a lot of members in and associated to biker gangs. Now.....I consider myself to be a fairly peaceful guy.....and to be honest I get along great with these guys. But when the drinking starts it never fails somebody who should just be enjoying themselves and having a good time HAS to start talking crap to someone they shouldnt who was just minding THEIR own business and having a good time.......next thing you know we multiple biker gangs in the wrong place at the wrong time and someone instigating something they were def not going to be able to finish.....next thing you know my wifes sister is in the wrong place at the wrong time and gets struck........here I am playing hero ball.....not to fight the world but mostly just to pull her out of the uglyless to safety........and all hell breaks lose. Now.....the one thing i have found interesting over my life......when I go into protective mode it is amazing how much help I actually get from people fighting rather then seeing me as a opponent and actually HELP me. I nearly get shanked because I am covering up my sister and dragging her out.......I see a blade flash behind me and immedately put them down with a well placed kick.......and 2 of their own start beating the crap out of their own bike gang member........

I personally enjoy peace.....nobody ever really wins a fight.

Thank you Brother.

its as simple as that. no one wins.

i told my kids at some point years ago, the reason i wear sneakers, is to Run away from physical confrontations. run Forrest run!

Its a fine line of course when someone cannot defend themselves and serious injury is going to occur.

I loathe violence and seek peace.

/now get off my lawn you punks for I get my 45s /s

Just look at theses people, low life losers. What more do you expect from animals. You dont see normal people act like this. Thats why the prisons are full.

woah nellie!

What a bunch of animals! I have been to spring break many times-lots of ass, beer, hot tubs, good times.....pretty much heaven......and these !@#$s can't hep themselves but fight each other. How do you !@#$up spring break?

Hey- I resemble....er I mean resent that!

see ! it's all about the environment you consciously place yourself within.

know your surroundings.

by the way do you have a link to the lots of ass and hot tubs? aint true if you cant link it!!