Is It Some Kind of Rule that a Walt Coleman Officiates?

Now that Walt Coleman IV has been announced as a one of the new NFL officiating crew to join his infamous father, it made me wonder if Walt Coleman the first was an official for the Romans in the Lions vs. Christians bowl?

Now that Walt Coleman IV has been announced as a one of the new NFL officiating crew to join his infamous father, it made me wonder if Walt Coleman the first was an official for the Romans in the Lions vs. Christians bowl?

Probably.

And he probably threw a flag every time the lions got within five feet of St. Thomas Bradius.

It's written into the NFL charter that a Walt Coleman must be an official to insure the Bills get screwed at least one game a season.

and the Cheatriots get at least 2 games awarded and rules changed to assist them

well maybe not this season - they did away with the ineligible rcvr play no? or made it so they can't do it back to back

I'm fed up with any ref named Walt. They always hold on to the flags until the Pats fail on a 3rd down, then Walt lets one fly, keeping the Pats on the field for what is essentially a free turnover. Last instance was Hughes patting his teammate on back, which MUST be taunting.

You're really not giving Phil Luckett enough credit. Or Jeff Triplette. Coleman never !@#$ed up a coin toss, or blinded a player, at least.

Bill Leavey was the worst on my opinion. Maybe not necessarily to the Bills but he botched everything, including super bowl XL. Thank god he retired this year.

They used to kill the Coleman female babies until a male was born just to ensure the officiating line does not go extinct. Now though I think that will stop since women can be refs... Be warned she will keep her maiden name if one trys to marry.

Edited by Beef Jerky

Bill Leavey was the worst on my opinion. Maybe not necessarily to the Bills but he botched everything, including super bowl XL. Thank god he retired this year.

well gents... maybe this will cheer you up.

Ref Bill Leavy moving to supervisory role in officiating department

He'll be replaced as a referee by John Hussey, a former line judge, the NFL announced Friday.

The league also said that line judge Sarah Thomas, the first "permanent" female official in league history, has been assigned to referee Pete Morelli's crew.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13018435/nfl-referee-bill-leavy-moving-supervisor-role-officiating-department