Who will be the first to win a playoff game: Bills or Sabres

Who will win a playoff game first: Bills or Sabres?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Which Buffalo team will be the first to win a playoff game?

2. 2. Which young star will be first to make the Pro Bowl/All-Star team?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eichel did play very well in the Worlds just a few weeks back, where he was playing with pros

He is smooth and he stands up strong with the puck...and hes only 18. Although, I think he drinks more than Incognito so we might be in trouble.

Edited by Hot Buffalo Wings

Eichel is can't miss. He could be the best player in the league and at worst is a perennial all-star. The irony is that Watkins is pretty much the same (although he will never get the glory of a top QB).

Watkins rookie year: 65 rec, 982 yards, 6 TDs

Dez Bryant: 45 rec, 561 yards, 6 TD

Calvin Johnson: 48 rec, 756 yards, 4 TD

AJ Green: 65 rec, 1057 yards, 7 TD

Antonio Brown: 16 rec, 167 yards, 0 TD

Julio Jones: 54 rec, 959 yards, 8 TD

Jordy Nelson: 33 rec, 336 yards, 2 TD

Demaryius Thomas: 22 rec, 283 yards, 2 TD

I'm pretty sure the only reason the Bills/Watkins are winning these polls by a large margin is because this is a Buffalo Bills board. Objectively, the Sabres/Eichel is much more likely.

Like others have pointed out, a much greater percentage of teams make the NHL playoffs and the team would have many opportunities to win just one game.

With regards to an All-Star appearance, it's easier for an individual's talent to shine on a hockey team than it is for a WR who is so greatly dependent on a team's offensive line and QB, both of which leave something to be desired on the Bills.

Not true on being a Bills tilted board totally. Lots of crossover form the Sabres inferior boards.

Eichel is can't miss. He could be the best player in the league and at worst is a perennial all-star. The irony is that Watkins is pretty much the same (although he will never get the glory of a top QB).

Watkins rookie year: 65 rec, 982 yards, 6 TDs

Dez Bryant: 45 rec, 561 yards, 6 TD

Calvin Johnson: 48 rec, 756 yards, 4 TD

AJ Green: 65 rec, 1057 yards, 7 TD

Antonio Brown: 16 rec, 167 yards, 0 TD

Julio Jones: 54 rec, 959 yards, 8 TD

Jordy Nelson: 33 rec, 336 yards, 2 TD

Demaryius Thomas: 22 rec, 283 yards, 2 TD

fwiw I voted for Eichel only because I think he has the ability to showcase himself more independently. I think both players bring similar talent and upside to their respective leagues. I do think Watkins was the best wr in his draft, and possibly the best overall player. It sucks that he is somewhat at the mercy of the guy throwing to him. But at the same time I also think he is elite enough to overcome that. He had close to 1000 yds as a rookie without a lot of targets, bad QBs, and multiple injuries. I wouldn't be surprised to see him make the PB soon. Hopefully this year but it's a popularity contest so might take a couple yrs.

Eichel looks like a stud already and I think he's an all-star next season. If he was from Latvia it would be a lock.

Edited by YoloinOhio

fwiw I voted for Eichel only because I think he has the ability to showcase himself more independently. I think both players bring similar talent and upside to their respective leagues. I do think Watkins was the best wr in his draft, and possibly the best overall player. It sucks that he is somewhat at the mercy of the guy throwing to him. But at the same time I also think he is elite enough to overcome that. He had close to 1000 yds as a rookie without a lot of targets, bad QBs, and multiple injuries. I wouldn't be surprised to see him make the PB soon. Hopefully this year but it's a popularity contest so might take a couple yrs.

Eichel looks like a stud already and I think he's an all-star next season. If he was from Latvia it would be a lock.

Agreed, I think that they both go this year. Eichel is the answer because both games are played on January 31 but the Pro Bowl is at night.