Bledsoe to Cleveland?

JinVA

This is interesting, but I couldn't see a Belichek type guy want DB. Belichek saw what DB was, and got rid of him.

Interesting part was about the "bills want JP to be their starter" I haven't seen this officially from the Bills, but it is promising.

I'm suprised they don't mention Travis Henry in a trade senario. Suggs and Green are not the same hard runner that Travis is. Green will be gone either way. I'm sure that Romeo would love to get his hands on a motivated Henry. He knows how tough he is and that he's a much better back than the knuckleheads they have now.

I'm suprised they don't mention Travis Henry in a trade senario. Suggs and Green are not the same hard runner that Travis is. Green will be gone either way. I'm sure that Romeo would love to get his hands on a motivated Henry. He knows how tough he is and that he's a much better back than the knuckleheads they have now.

233874[/snapback]

OK! TH for Northcutt, even swap.

Crennel would bring in Bledsoe?

Sure. He'll probably have to fight over in a steel cage death match with Parcells.

233878[/snapback]

We can add Weis in the match...maybe he wants Bledsoe as his offensive coordinator.

3 way match. no disqualifications, no time limit, foreign objects allowed, last man standing. Special guest referee....Tom Brady! :lol:

We can add Weis in the match...maybe he wants Bledsoe as his offensive coordinator.

3 way match.  no disqualifications, no time limit, foreign objects allowed, last man standing.  Special guest referee....Tom Brady! :lol:

233882[/snapback]

The only time you'll see Bledsoe become an offensive coordinator is when Killdrive becomes a head coach again. :lol:

This guy is probably just a Cleveland fan with a website. He didn't even take the time to look up Drew's contract situation. Drew's base salary is just a little over $3 M this year -- not the $5 to $6M the guy cites. Even if the proposed trade were to occur before the March 2 roster bonus (which the Browns would then be liable to pay), he makes just a little over $4 M.

And where does this guy get the impression that Romeo prefers pocket passers. Is he on the record for having stated that?