It's not my fault I failed this college course

Anxiety and depression can be argued to be a disability. And as such, there's a further argument to be made that reasonable accommodations must be made for her. But being allowed take the exam whenever you want, and to ask the professor questions during the exam the second time you took and failed it, is not a reasonable accommodation. :lol:

She would have loved my college. I had a class in college where the professor cancelled the final exam, then failed the whole class for not passing the final.

My 6 year old is nervous about the Karate tournament on Saturday. If she doesn't do well I guess I'll sue to force them to let her do her bit without the pressure of having judges evaluate her performance and other people watching.

My 6 year old is nervous about the Karate tournament on Saturday. If she doesn't do well I guess I'll sue to force them to let her do her bit without the pressure of having judges evaluate her performance and other people watching.

If you do that, you're Karate-ing wrong. She should be taught to use her skills to inflict pain and suffering on the judges until they submit to her will. That's the true way of the empty hand.

Anxiety and depression can be argued to be a disability. And as such, there's a further argument to be made that reasonable accommodations must be made for her. But being allowed take the exam whenever you want, and to ask the professor questions during the exam the second time you took and failed it, is not a reasonable accommodation. :lol:

She would have loved my college. I had a class in college where the professor cancelled the final exam, then failed the whole class for not passing the final.

To play devil's advocate the school did offer (supposedly) her those things but didn't follow through. According the article:

Burbella claims the school offered her a “distraction-free environment,” extended deadline to complete the exam and the ability to ask the professor questions during the second attempt, but when it came down to the final exam, none of that happened.

People like her are the reason why many of these laws promoting "social justice" don't work because they are based on exercising common sense.

A nurse who can't handle stress and anxiety?

How about a fire-fighter in a wheelchair too....

Right on cue....it's now ok to be a NYC firefighter if you don't possess the physical stamina required to fight fires so long as you possess a vagina. I'm sure the fires will be sensitive to gender and not get too hot if she's on site.

http://nypost.com/2015/05/03/woman-to-become-ny-firefighter-despite-failing-crucial-fitness-test/

Right on cue....it's now ok to be a NYC firefighter if you don't possess the physical stamina required to fight fires so long as you possess a vagina. I'm sure the fires will be sensitive to gender and not get too hot if she's on site.

http://nypost.com/2015/05/03/woman-to-become-ny-firefighter-despite-failing-crucial-fitness-test/

And then when she dies/gets seriously injured, she/her estate will sue saying she never should have been allowed to work as a firefighter after failing the fitness test. :rolleyes: