Harry Reid At It Again.

Total Jackass. There is no "or what"...for the intellectually honest.

Ds should be saying this more than anyone, because his "strategy" of protecting Obama at all costs, by not voting on anything...cost them their majorities in Congress, and left Obamacare as an unmitigated political disaster that will take a decade to live down.

His strategy also cost the Ds their bench. They have no depth going forward. All the electable Ds at both the Federal and state levels, are out of job today(edit: except for VAs gov), leaving only the wingnuts from the wingnut precincts to advance by default. That means that 5 years from now "crazier than Howard Dean, and 3x as likely to scream incoherently" is going to be the candidate. :lol:

And finally, Reid has done more damage to leftist ideology than Reagan. By not voting to fix anything, and leaving one abject failure after the next(anybody remember "Cash for Clunkers" :lol: that FAIL seems like ages ago, since we've had so many) to fester and rot, the entire leftist ethos has been exposed to voters as a failure, BS, or both. I doubt "activist government" and "progressive policies" will ever truly recover from Obama, Reid, and Pelosi. They have gone from, in 2006, leading on every issue and controlling the national conversation, to laughing stocks that are inseparable from D politics.

If I was a D, I'd be wishing Reid had been voted out in 2010, as was predicted.

That's why the hero of this story is Sharon Angle. If it wasn't for that wing nut co-opting the TEA party in NV, Harry Reid would have lost in 2010 to any reasonable R candidate with a pulse. He never would have been able to implement his "strategy". Instead, she got the early TEA party to support her, and then proceeded to sell crazy, including Scientology, all over the state.

It's literally one idiot, leading to another idiot, leading to awesome for the rest of us. Harry Reid has done more long term, structural damage to his far left wing of the D party than anyone ever has.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

DC Mayor Muriel Bowser has started calling them the Redskins again.

Coincidentally, DC is trying to get the Redskins to come back to the district, rather than moving to Virginia.

Real strong beliefs there...

Redskins is a racist name and native Americans believe that,” Reid said. “They have tried to buy off some of my Nevada Indians and they have not been able to do that, giving them trucks and stuff like that. - Sen Harry Reid August 29,2014.

Again................as with all "Progressives"...............they think that they have to look out for all the people of color, apparently they just are not capable human beings.

Redskins is a racist name and native Americans believe that,” Reid said. “They have tried to buy off some of my Nevada Indians and they have not been able to do that, giving them trucks and stuff like that. - Sen Harry Reid August 29,2014.

Again................as with all "Progressives"...............they think that they have to look out for all the people of color, apparently they just are not capable human beings.

Native Americans also believe "Indians" is a racist name too. :lol: Dumbass.

What I don't understand is what is happening to the left that they seem to be getting beat up or suffering sever head trauma and forced to wear weird glasses?

harry-reid-retiring.jpgHillary-Clinton-at-the-St-010.jpg

:D

Total Jackass. There is no "or what"...for the intellectually honest.

Ds should be saying this more than anyone, because his "strategy" of protecting Obama at all costs, by not voting on anything...cost them their majorities in Congress, and left Obamacare as an unmitigated political disaster that will take a decade to live down.

His strategy also cost the Ds their bench. They have no depth going forward. All the electable Ds at both the Federal and state levels, are out of job today(edit: except for VAs gov), leaving only the wingnuts from the wingnut precincts to advance by default. That means that 5 years from now "crazier than Howard Dean, and 3x as likely to scream incoherently" is going to be the candidate. :lol:

And finally, Reid has done more damage to leftist ideology than Reagan. By not voting to fix anything, and leaving one abject failure after the next(anybody remember "Cash for Clunkers" :lol: that FAIL seems like ages ago, since we've had so many) to fester and rot, the entire leftist ethos has been exposed to voters as a failure, BS, or both. I doubt "activist government" and "progressive policies" will ever truly recover from Obama, Reid, and Pelosi. They have gone from, in 2006, leading on every issue and controlling the national conversation, to laughing stocks that are inseparable from D politics.

If I was a D, I'd be wishing Reid had been voted out in 2010, as was predicted.

That's why the hero of this story is Sharon Angle. If it wasn't for that wing nut co-opting the TEA party in NV, Harry Reid would have lost in 2010 to any reasonable R candidate with a pulse. He never would have been able to implement his "strategy". Instead, she got the early TEA party to support her, and then proceeded to sell crazy, including Scientology, all over the state.

It's literally one idiot, leading to another idiot, leading to awesome for the rest of us. Harry Reid has done more long term, structural damage to his far left wing of the D party than anyone ever has.

totally agree.he has tarnished the image of the senate, for whats that worth in this day and age. deliberating lying about romney's tax filing, then admitting he(reid) lied, then gloating! .. how much more despicable can one be?

Edited by dwight in philly

• 4 weeks later...

Who the democrats select as leaders says so much.

Amazing level of psychosis or astounding lack of self-awareness? You decide.

reid_square_normal.jpg Senator Harry Reid

@SenatorReid

Like ostriches with their heads buried deep in the sand, Senate Republicans continue to deny the need for a bipartisan budget.

• 4 weeks later...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/07/01/obama-administration-team-should-change-name-before-returning-to-d-c/?partner=ya5nbcs

I think it warrants it's own thread, but I'll leave that up to someone else.

Curious if the next President will keep that threat alive seeing as how Obama won't see a new stadium from the White House before he is gone.