would Brady come back?

I'm thinking along these lines. Question: if Brady appeals, will he be eligible to play during the appeal process, and therefore be in against the Bills?

Hopefully the NFL gives him a year, and the appeal only knocks it down a few games. Of course, this is all part of evil Bellicheck's plan to have a top pick in next years draft to get Brady's replacement.

The punishment is expected to come down early next week, I doubt the appeal lasts until the season starts

At first I thought two games. Now I'm thinking it may be more like eight. They really could come down hard on the Pats this time, mostly for the non cooperation.

That's where the biggest problem for them lies, they did nothing to confirm the accusations against them but them tried to hide everything they could. Which basically means, they had stuff to hide & something funny happened. Lets be honest here, there's a video of the ball guy disappearing into a bathroom & the Pats have statistically impossible numbers of not fumbling at home. Add that all together & you get .... they cheated. If Roger lets teams get away with cheating, it's a point blank indictment of the whole league's attitude. Does an individuals ability to take drugs to increase performance change the game as much as a team changing certified league balls just before the game in their favor ?? What happens if they deflated the balls for opponents Field Goals ?? How many points has that taken off the board ??

This whole thing is a complete joke and the home team really set the table so they can eat, which is just crazy.

Edited by mitchmurraydowntown

is this thread based on this?

Report Brady facing up to 1 year suspension

I also posted this in the deflategate thread

Well, it is obviously based on that "story", although not that specific article.

Sorry, I apologize if you asked something like this in another post, I didn't see it.

I highly doubt it would be for a full year but, there is starting to be a pattern developing with that team, and good ol' Roger does not want to tarnish his reputation any more than it is. So, to try and show some "control/power" over them and the league, he may need to make it harsh and go for a year or at least 8 games.

Garapolo would have earned starting job by then

If the bills stream of luck plays into this he will be suspended for most or all of the year. But then Garapolo will play even better than Brady ever did and will become an immediate starter allowing the pats to trade Brady for some other superstar player or a few nice picks, solidifying their next decade of dominance....

Just sayin #badluckbills

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

Well, it is obviously based on that "story", although not that specific article.

Sorry, I apologize if you asked something like this in another post, I didn't see it.

I put the link in another thread no issue, no duplicate thread ....

If the bills stream of luck plays into this he will be suspended for most or all of the year. But then Garapolo will play even better than Brady ever did and will become an immediate starter allowing the pats to trade Brady for some other superstar player or a few nice picks, solidifying their next decade of dominance....

Just sayin #badluckbills

I used to like this place.....oy'

i dont think he plays one game in another uniform. His network of cheating would be gone and he would be exposed as the 6th round QB

im very curious what simple workarounds he has that make the average 6th round qb look like a hall of famer.....