The Bickering Bills are Back!! **Rumor**

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember the NYS drivers licenses that were literally able to erase the year and pencil in a new one?

With no photo! Got me through several years of underage consumption down here in NC.

I haven't lived in Buffalo for a long time. Every time someone talks about all the clubs on Chippewa as if they have always been there I do a double take. When I was in school, people used to say "I saw your mama kicking a can down Chippewa St. singing Home Sweet Home." There were no clubs, only hookers and crack heads.

I haven't lived in Buffalo for a long time. Every time someone talks about all the clubs on Chippewa as if they have always been there I do a double take. When I was in school, people used to say "I saw your mama kicking a can down Chippewa St. singing Home Sweet Home." There were no clubs, only hookers and crack heads.

Still much of the same, except now with a cover charge and soundtrack.

Again, I'm sure you are aware having worked in the bar business for many years that whenever alcohol is involved with multiple parties having a disagreement to a point of physicality that it's a he said/ he said. If you want to believe a person because they are your friend, that is your choice.

But being in the business as well a vast majority of altercations I've witnessed it's always the other guys fault. So unless you were present and heard exactly what the people said and witnessed exactly what happened, the only thing you can confirm is the story that one of the "victim's" is telling you. That's an opinion, not a confirmation.

Because police were called doesn't put the Bills players at fault. Because the bar closed early doesn't put the Bills players at fault.

You state that Robert Woods threatened to punch a woman in the face. Really??? How do you know? Let me guess, your friends said so. Should we now consider Robert Woods someone who is susceptible to domestic violence because your friends said so?

Bottom line, you heard a version of the story and decided to lay claim to it as truth. You took sides with the "victims" and are now building a case for them in a public forum. Your an attorney, so I'm sure that's a natural reaction for you. But in reality you don't know exactly what happened because you weren't there.

You keep repeating that your friends don't want to pursue anything further for "honorable" reasons, yet you sent them to their 2nd lawyer to speak with about this matter within a week (you being the first). That's the same contradicting line you hear whenever there is an incident involving an athlete. That screams, "let me see if I can get any money out of them if I promise to not take them to court or keep this out of the public eye."

Maybe your friends were innocent victims, and maybe they were the drunk aggressors. I wasn't there and I don't know.

And neither do you.

One thing is for sure, if they are talking to attorneys, its for money.

Is it OK for ordinary Joes to start trouble with athletes and then turn around and blame the players?

It's interesting - we now have a few people that share similar feedback from an informed position, with clear disclaimers.... Yet here you are totally uninformed chewing them out for reasonable posts and making declarations about it clearly being a small event and that the police weren't called based on no information at all