The Buffalo Cardinoles

We have a good amount of players from Louisville and Florida State. Not a bad thing at all, just an observation. It's pretty crazy how many we have lol.

FSU: EJ Manuel, Nigel Bradham, Garrison Sanborn, Ronald Darby, Karlos Williams

L'ville: Eric Wood, Preston Brown, Alex Kupper, John Miller

Anyone think all these FSU guys may be meant in part to give EJ a greater comfort level

Certainly can't hurt. Those guys probably look up to EJ too.

Now time to get some FSU women up to Buffalo!

Kim is cheap. Just trying to save fuel by picking eveyone up in same place.

Kim can just fly them up on her back since she's an angel.

Memo to Doug Whaley: There are teams that play college football outside the ACC. Have some scouts look into conferences called the SEC, Big Ten, PAC 10, and Big East.

Edited by DDD

Haha. FSU has been ok the last 2 year I think.

Hope I'm wrong but I haven't thought this bad about a draft since 2000. That was the Erik Flowers-Avion Black-Leif Larson disaster.

Hope I'm wrong but I haven't thought this bad about a draft since 2000. That was the Erik Flowers-Avion Black-Leif Larson disaster.

We didn't have a 1st round pick and have a very young talented team. It's almost the exact opposite situation of 2000.

We didn't have a 1st round pick and have a very young talented team. It's almost the exact opposite situation of 2000.

We got nothing out of that draft. It sets the team back no matter how you try to rationalize things.

Memo to Doug Whaley: There are teams that play college football outside the ACC. Have some scouts look into conferences called the SEC, Big Ten, PAC 10, and Big East.

Funny how recently you likely posted "All we take is SEC"

Sometimes it just shakes out that way. If they happened to be extra close to a program and it made them feel confident that they could take a 6 that would contribute- great. It's not like they just ranked the fsu roster and went best Seminole available. It seems they had guys they believed in and the got them.