first topic

Howard

If Shirley and Marilyn monroe were standing in a room together you would have a tough time telling them apart. I am a lucky man She is already out to the supermarket getting ready for our party Sunday.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean to say Shirl is a looker and improves with age There isn't a day goes bye that I dont tell her how lucky she is.

Well, having a mandog like you around can help ease the pain that Shirley shirley feels when she looks in the mirror and sees thisskeleton-8.jpg staring back at her.

I showed Shirl your message and she said ohhhh that boy. You remind her of our son because he tries to be funny to. She brought home some turnips and yams for sunday so we are going to make a pork roast for the kids. My grandson will be over so he can see the writings you guys have made. Go bills

Clipper. She agrees and smiled. Shes happy I'm a member here because she is usually out grocery shopping or some nights bingo so now i have something to do. She made brown bread and cream cheese with olives tonight. Almost bedtime.

Clipper. She agrees and smiled. Shes happy I'm a member here because she is usually out grocery shopping or some nights bingo so now i have something to do. She made brown bread and cream cheese with olives tonight. Almost bedtime.

You are horrible at pretending to be some old guy.... Probably the worst ever

Cletus if I could see you now Id show how horrible feels. I probably delivered mail to your house and you were one of those punks who would throw snowballs at me. If my writing is so horrible maybe you can meet me and try to give me a lesson you little punk.

Cletus if I could see you now Id show how horrible feels. I probably delivered mail to your house and you were one of those punks who would throw snowballs at me. If my writing is so horrible maybe you can meet me and try to give me a lesson you little punk.

Why are old people so angry?