Really Winston?

dib

methinks you must not be aware of the backstory .....

Apparently there's a backstory to the backstory.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/wp/2015/05/01/jameis-winston-wasnt-trolling-with-his-crab-legs-photo-he-got-them-from-a-deadliest-catch-captain/

Jameis apparently just doesn't understand how much he's hated and that the internet lost their sense of humor a few years ago.

Edited by Chuck Wagon

Should only negative things be posted about him?

He inspired a bunch of pre-teens? Did he stand on a lunch table and say !@#$ her in the kitty? Or was he fake? I'm guessing fake. Easy to fool kids. He's a punk. Manziel 2.0

He inspired a bunch of pre-teens? Did he stand on a lunch table and say !@#$ her in the kitty? Or was he fake? I'm guessing fake. Easy to fool kids. He's a punk. Manziel 2.0

Does the bolded really offend your delicate sensibilities that much?

Does the bolded really offend your delicate sensibilities that much?

Nothing offends me; believe me. But the bolded says what kind of person he is. Let me ask you ... how would you feel if someone told you your son did that? Would you do something like that? Ever? He's an ignorant scumbag.

Nothing offends me; believe me. But the bolded says what kind of person he is. Let me ask you ... how would you feel if someone told you your son did that? Would you do something like that? Ever? He's an ignorant scumbag.

If someone told me my son stole crab legs or raped a girl (allegedly), I'd be extremely disappointed/angry. If someone told me my son screamed a joke that was trendy at the time to get a laugh, no, it wouldn't bother me. I'd just wish he was funnier than that. He was in a college dining hall, not at bingo at the local church. Kids do dumb stuff in college. I wouldn't have done it, but it doesn't bother me. I don't think that that incident shows what kind of person he is, at least with the connotation you used. It does show me that he has a big personality.

I understand people thinking he's a scumbag for a few different reasons, just not this one.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall