Latest draft trade rumor Phil-Cleveland-Tenn

Chip is going to have to give up a third 1st rounder if he wants to get Mariota and I can't see Tampa trading down no matter what Philly offers.

I don't even know why Bradford would accept a trade to the Browns, which would screw up Chip's plan anyway. I don't know why the Titans would trade with Philly, unless it is an insane trade along the Hershel Walker deal. I don't see the deal getting done, although crazy things always happen. No matter what the Titans say, there is zero chance they are convinced Zettenberger is a franchise QB. Considering how hard it is to get one, and that Chip the evil genius is trying so hard to get Marriota, why on earth would the Titans not take him?

He's going to the Titans. Bradford is going to be pissed. Chip is getting shut out because he's a dick.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even know why Bradford would accept a trade to the Browns, which would screw up Chip's plan anyway. I don't know why the Titans would trade with Philly, unless it is an insane trade along the Hershel Walker deal. I don't see the deal getting done, although crazy things always happen. No matter what the Titans say, there is zero chance they are convinced Zettenberger is a franchise QB. Considering how hard it is to get one, and that Chip the evil genius is trying so hard to get Marriota, why on earth would the Titans not take him?

He's going to the Titans. Bradford is going to be pissed. Chip is getting shut out because he's a dick.

Bradford should be glad he's still getting that big contract, no matter who's paying it. If I'm Tennessee I don't take Mariota as he just doesn't read a franchise QB to me. Yet the pressure is too much to pass up the chance to take him but to me Leonard Williams is the best player in this draft.