American Free Speech

Hi! Really busy today and just wanted to let everyone know I'm ok. I'm sure there was a lot of worry out there, lol

Alright, have a good day B-)

Damn I knew I should have poisoned the mashed potatoes. Obviously gatorboy doesn't like Brussels sprouts.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! Really busy today and just wanted to let everyone know I'm ok. I'm sure there was a lot of worry out there, lol

Alright, have a good day B-)

You have never been okay.

Man, you can't even say hello without being completely ignorant.

Damn I knew I should have poisoned the mashed potatoes. Obviously gatorboy doesn't like Brussels sprouts.

It's doesn't matter, I wouldn't eat the mashed potatoes anyway, it's Earth Day!! I'm fasting in celebration of our father the..i mean our Mother, mother Earth! Oh ya, how joyous I feel to be on the earth!

Did you know most of the matter in our bodies has been on the earth for billions of years?

It's doesn't matter, I wouldn't eat the mashed potatoes anyway, it's Earth Day!! I'm fasting in celebration of our father the..i mean our Mother, mother Earth! Oh ya, how joyous I feel to be on the earth!

Did you know most of the matter in our bodies has been on the earth for billions of years?

:huh::w00t::lol: