The Bills schedule

I don't know who we open against or who you guys open against? I do know who we will play the last game of the year in the SB and that is the Buffalo Bills. Only thing is Rodgers will be on his game lol. Just good natured smack guys. Have to give you a hard time. I know you guys dislike us but not as much as NE so playing us in the SB would really fire you guys up.

Edited by Ice bowl 67

Wait, Bills fans dislike the Packers? Since when? Apparently I've been rooting for the wrong team in the Packers vs Seahawks games all along!

Also, I'm not really sure "My team is going to see your team in the Super Bowl, and our players will play well" can really be considered "smack" or "a hard time." Considering our post season drought right now, I think that may actually constitute well wishes.

Packers are one of the teams I don't mind seeing in the playoffs. Would have much rather seen them in the Super Bowl than the Seahawks. You guys had that game in the bag :(. At least you have Super Bowl wins to fall back on from that disappointment.

Although I never heard the end of it when the Packers won in 2010-11. My Packer fan friend was constantly reminding me. Can't blame him though since it is the first time they've won since he was an adult.

I would love to play you guys in the Superbowl though. It would be a tough game, but a good one nevertheless.

Although I am a die hard Bills Fan - when I attend games with family or friends and I am seated close to a jersey wearing fan of the opponent - I usually go out of my way to say hello, find out from where they traveled, wish them a good season ("except for today";-) and keep it light hearted since we are Ambassadors of the Bills and feel that good Karma has helped us to win the last 4 games I have attended.

As for The Packers - to me, they seem like a great out of town 1st cousin to the Bills and I have a lot of respect for the franchise and their dedicated Fans. Amazing and impressive that Coach Lombardi is still well deservedly respected and quoted to this day.

(Ironically - My son recently applied to the Vince Lombardi College Scholarship).

Would love to see your Psychic Super Bowl scenario Mr. Ice Bowl 67!

I may even would want that future guess more than you sharing next week's weeks Lottery Numbiz! B-):flirt:

No worries, Ice. Lots-O-Love between the 2 teams. Who's high a Pack-draft status? DL, LB?

Excuse our newbs. They don't know you.

Which comment above are you referring to when saying, "Excuse our newbs. They don't know you?" Generally, Bills fans do not have ill will towards the Packers.