All-22 Breakdown of EJ Manuel

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"God works in mysterious ways."

I guess anything is possible.

I am not prepared to sacrifice the season to find out.

Imo

There is no guarentee any of the other QBs will be any better. So are you willing to sacrifice the season for Cassel, Taylor or Tuel?

I think the best man should play. That being said, EJ has as much of a chance as being that guy as anyone else. Were going to struggle at the helm all season IMO, and I think I'd rather do it with EJ and know his potential for sure.

There is no guarentee any of the other QBs will be any better. So are you willing to sacrifice the season for Cassel, Taylor or Tuel?

I think the best man should play. That being said, EJ has as much of a chance as being that guy as anyone else. Were going to struggle at the helm all season IMO, and I think I'd rather do it with EJ and know his potential for sure.

I would guess thats what Bills FO thinks too.

"God works in mysterious ways."

I guess anything is possible.

I am not prepared to sacrifice the season to find out.

Imo

God does work in mysterious ways. I can buy into that

Definitely think , anything is possible.

And its not up to us to prepare to sacrifice the season.

So we as Fans just gotta roll wth it

I would guess thats what Bills FO thinks too.

God does work in mysterious ways. I can buy into that

Definitely think , anything is possible.

And its not up to us to prepare to sacrifice the season.

So we as Fans just gotta roll wth it

I disagree. Playoffs or bust.

We've been rolling with it for almost 20 years.

This is the beginning of dominance, last piece of the puzzle.

This window is only open for a short amount of time. We/They need to take advantage of this talent. Our team is stacked!!

Playoffs or Bust.

Imo

This window is only open for a short amount of time. We/They need to take advantage of this talent. Our team is stacked!!

Playoffs or Bust.

Imo

What makes you think Cassel is that guy? In his 10 year career, he's taken a team to the playoffs once, 5 years ago.

Playoffs or Bust.

Imo

I do agree, some how the Bills gotta take advantage of our player quality right now.

But we just dont have a QB that sends the girls swooning. We have to depend on coaching.

Whether Matt or EJ or that Tyrolian fellow. Dont care, just make it work Roman!!

What makes you think Cassel is that guy? In his 10 year career, he's taken a team to the playoffs once, 5 years ago.

yup, ride EJ all the way and I think we will see some good stuff. I got tired of Orton dodging ghosts last year and I think loosening the reigns on Ej will get us to the playoffs. He won't be captain checkdown this year. He knows he can't be. He is ready willing and able to throw down field Edited by SJDK

Works for me - I actually am reading it right now. Weird!

yea I know. Other people on his twitter were making the comment it wasn't working also so I'm not alone.

3 different browsers, 3 different computers, no dice.

Edited by The Wiz

yea I know. Other people on his twitter were making the comment it wasn't working also so I'm not alone.

3 different browsers, 3 different computers, no dice.

aw man... Sorry about the bad link. I would post the content if it was allowed. He will probably get it fixed eventually

Playoffs or Bust.

Imo

So what is your master plan? Roll with Cassel? Is he truely that much better of an option? I think it's hard to pick who is/should be the guy because they'll be playing under a new system on a clean slate. Wait until camp and preseason before we 'waste' a season on someone.

I get the gist of it based on comments. Figure it will be another Pro/Con EJ thread.

Yes. Had some good analysis i thought accompanied by vines. For anyone who doesn't have a "side" - it's a balanced article. I've followed this writer for awhile and he's not particularly high on Ej overall, but he usually does a good job with this kind of thing.