Good listen: Sanjay Lal with Murph last night

Murphy is an incredibly boring interviewer and radio host. His questions are so thoughtless and elementary. It's like they're written by a high school student working on a project.. For me it was painful listening to that interview to learn more about Lal.

Murphy is an incredibly boring interviewer and radio host. His questions are so thoughtless and elementary. It's like they're written by a high school student working on a project.. For me it was painful listening to that interview to learn more about Lal.

i also dislike john murphy.

i also dislike john murphy.

Which further solidifies my theory that no matter how hard not to like someone is, there will always be detractors. My favorite example is collinsworth. For my money he's the best in the business. Most knowledgeable fans agree with me on that. But of course many people on here will say they "hate" him and he's "awful." How anyone could possibly take issue with John Murphy, much less his show, which he dedicates to talking about the bills for two hours, five nights a week ALL YEAR LONG, absolutely blows my mind. Does anyone have a problem with van miller while we're at it? How about led zeppelin? Santa Claus? Ice cream? Edited by metzelaars_lives

Sanjay Lal? Is that the new tech support guy they hired?

Jk. The Jests receivers were terrible though so I hope this guy knows what he's doing. At least it got us Percy though

coaching can only do so much, you've got to have the talent to work with.

He sounds like Christopher Walken

:lol: that's awesome

I think Harvin is best in the slot, not so sure of his outside game. I like Woods on the outside though he's a nice slot guy too. But what do I know - just a fan.

But coaches know they can force players into their system B-)

as i posted elsewhere, this dude sounds like a total psychopath. could be an effective coach though.

:thumbsup:

Which further solidifies my theory that no matter how hard not to like someone is, there will always be detractors. My favorite example is collinsworth. For my money he's the best in the business. Most knowledgeable fans agree with me on that. But of course many people on here will say they "hate" him and he's "awful." How anyone could possibly take issue with John Murphy, much less his show, which he dedicates to talking about the bills for two hours, five nights a week ALL YEAR LONG, absolutely blows my mind. Does anyone have a problem with van miller while we're at it? How about led zeppelin? Santa Claus? Ice cream?

Santa Claus owes me some stuff so I've got some problems with him :pirate:

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Which further solidifies my theory that no matter how hard not to like someone is, there will always be detractors. My favorite example is collinsworth. For my money he's the best in the business. Most knowledgeable fans agree with me on that. But of course many people on here will say they "hate" him and he's "awful." How anyone could possibly take issue with John Murphy, much less his show, which he dedicates to talking about the bills for two hours, five nights a week ALL YEAR LONG, absolutely blows my mind. Does anyone have a problem with van miller while we're at it? How about led zeppelin? Santa Claus? Ice cream?

Zeppelin got a little too over-theatric for me at times. Too much gyrating and eye-sexing the audience. Just play the damn rock 'n' roll as loud as you can, stop with all of the strutting' and Jaggering.