QB Bryce Petty - Pick #50?

KDIGGZ

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think my biggest problem is I flat out no nothing about these qbs.......

fans that watch players dont really know all the situations.......that is why NFL talent evaluators have jobs....

I know this.....one thing that El Pegula has done this year is spend a TON on coaches and talent scouts. They seriously have their stuff together this year......

If they like one of these qbs....I will trust their judgement.

I just hope that they have a plan for O line if they end up taking a QB in the 2nd round

I think my biggest problem is I flat out no nothing about these qbs.......

fans that watch players dont really know all the situations.......that is why NFL talent evaluators have jobs....

I know this.....one thing that El Pegula has done this year is spend a TON on coaches and talent scouts. They seriously have their stuff together this year......

If they like one of these qbs....I will trust their judgement.

I just hope that they have a plan for O line if they end up taking a QB in the 2nd round

I don`t believe the so-called expert`s on espn or nfl network. I have my own opinion ,works for me. I can be just as wrong as they are. Petty is worth a shot at rd 2. Grayson at rd 3. Petty threw the ball as good or better at the combine.Had a good pro day also. Throws a nice tight spiral . Good arm strength. Nice deep ball. He played to his system. He had a really good career.

I wasn't a big fan of Petty before and I didn't even realize he is about to be 24 already. That offense makes QBs. My prediction: the new Baylor Qb will put up monster numbers. Same with Texas A & M, see how Johnny Rehab looks in the NFL. The talent of teams like Baylor and Texas A&M are the head coaches.

Also, if the Bills are really interested, unless they are super dumb, they would keep that interest as quiet as possible.

Man, people love Cook. An under 60% passer in a 3 team Big 10 worries me a bit.

He seems to be like most other Spartan QB's... just enough talent to make a roster but nothing more. Pass on him

Edited by MOVALLEYRANDY