Drew Bledsoe's House Up For Sale??

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a funny story... When bledsoe signed with the bills, there was a buzz among the business community that he had worked a deal with my dad for my parents house (my dad is in the middle of the business community)... We never met the guy though, but it had gotten out to the spaulding lake area, including gregg williams, who brought it up to my mom while they were walking around.

Here it is---I just found the listing:

6 bedroom 5 bath mansion with wooded 32 acre lot located in one of Buffalo's most desirable suburbs. Special features include a custom made tree house for the kids, a room specially equipped with several alarm clocks that are all set to go off every four seconds, a room called the #80 room that seems to have been occupied for long periods of time by the current owner, a room called the statue room equipped with a soft floor for maximum cushion. Owner needs to sell quick so this baby is priced right. There is no Curt Schilling waiting to buy this--just make an offer.

I checked with realtor.com and it is NOT listed in the listings. This means as of a couple of days ago it is not on MLS. If you want to check yourself here is some data you can look for: His house is a mansion built in 1936 with 5975 square feet of living area on 32.80 acres in the Town of Aurora, East Aurora school district. I'm not going to list his address because I don't want any Bledsoe haters annoying him or whoever the caretaker is.

Edit: Also checked Buffaloniagarahomes.com & it's not there either. It's not on the MLS.

The only post about this on bb.com was started by someone named airbledsoe11?  Coincidence? :blink:

http://boards.buffalobills.com/forums/inde...showtopic=38700

231721[/snapback]

NOPE..You are wrong my friend.....Here is the original post.....

http://boards.buffalobills.com/forums/inde...showtopic=38695

Give me more credit than that!!!!

Why spend that much when you can get this "ready to move in" house for about 2/3 less....

This baby is a beauty

...and it's within a stones throw of where the old rockpile was located!

231732[/snapback]

How the hell can any piece of real estate...including a 3bd/2ba house with 1500 sq. ft. only go for $3000? I mean, honestly. Who here is currently in Buffalo? Anyone know where Dodge street is? Hell...even the land itself must be worth $3K, no?

How the hell can any piece of real estate...including a 3bd/2ba house with 1500 sq. ft. only go for $3000? I mean, honestly. Who here is currently in Buffalo? Anyone know where Dodge street is? Hell...even the land itself must be worth $3K, no?

231737[/snapback]

It's within walking distance of the Rockpile. It's basically in the ghetto.

231737[/snapback]

Pretty bad section of the east side. Not the kind of area where you would want your car to break down. Matter a fact it was bad when the Bills played at the rockpile in the late 60's.

When you click on the "map & directions" for this house, the green park area directly to the right is where the rockpile was.

231737[/snapback]

I bet it comes with real crack addicts and bullet holes in every wall. Not the best neighborhood, LA. Sounds like an arson sale.