Additions/Subtractions so far (3/19/15)...

eball

Fair enough. He certainly has the build and evidently the desire to improve fast. I'm hoping with good coaching he'll be solid, but I'm heartened by reports that the Bills went hard after Brian Beluga. I'm just frustrated that so little has changed to two of the three worst positions on the team (G, T and QB) over the past three or even four years.

2015: 1 Pro Bowl guard added, 2 QBs added (one a Pro Bowler)

2014: 3 OL drafted (Cyrus, Richardson, Henderson). Two QBs brought in (Orton and for a hot second Palmer)

2013: EJ Manuel drafted in the first round, Tuel and Lewis brought in at QB.

2012: 3 OL drafted (Glenn, Sanders, Asper)

It's not fair, or remotely accurate, to lament the Bills haven't tried to address each one of those positions of need. They have, quite aggressively. You can complain about the quality of guys they brought in, that's fair, but clearly they've been trying a lot of different ways to fix those issues.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2015: 1 Pro Bowl guard added, 2 QBs added (one a Pro Bowler)

2014: 3 OL drafted (Cyrus, Richardson, Henderson). Two QBs brought in (Orton and for a hot second Palmer)

2013: EJ Manuel drafted in the first round, Tuel and Lewis brought in at QB.

2012: 3 OL drafted (Glenn, Sanders, Asper)

It's not fair, or remotely accurate, to lament the Bills haven't tried to address each one of those positions of need. They have, quite aggressively. You can complain about the quality of guys they brought in, that's fair, but clearly they've been trying a lot of different ways to fix those issues.

You know, this forum would work a lot better if people read more carefully before they posted. I didn't claim that the Bills haven't tried to address these positions; I said little has changed. Look at your list of personnel. The worst three positions have stayed the worst because of these choices. Drafting Glenn is the only clearly good move at this point.

The way our roster is shaping and with our coaching staff it is a good chance FAs will want to come to us, ditto for Spikes. If Crabtree does not sign with Miami he could have interest in the Bills also.

Edited by Profitspro

You know, this forum would work a lot better if people read more carefully before they posted. I didn't claim that the Bills haven't tried to address these positions; I said little has changed. Look at your list of personnel. The worst three positions have stayed the worst because of these choices. Drafting Glenn is the only clearly good move at this point.

"I'm just so frustrated so little has changed..."

The way our roster is shaping and with our coaching staff it is a good chance FAs will want to come to us, ditto for Spikes. If Crabtree does not sign with Miami he could have interest in the Bills also.

It was already reported he wanted to come here

Definitely good retention signings and improvements at OG, TE and starting RB. I am not a big fan of Harvin, but he is an addition that might help. I still worry somewhat about the money being spent, but moreso about the QB position. The job's not done, but the team seems to be moving in a good direction.