The dangers of our new normal...

No - this is way too amusing. He's even dumber than I had previously believed him to be. This thread is gold.

I actually feel bad for him. I don't think anyone's ever done that before - achieved that level of stupidity where I feel bad for them.

I actually feel bad for him. I don't think anyone's ever done that before - achieved that level of stupidity where I feel bad for them.

It's like the old saying goes: If someone is determined to make a fool of themselves, let them.

And my own personal addendum: If that display of foolishness happens to be spectacular, sit back and enjoy the show.

Edited by Azalin

It's like the old saying goes: If someone is determined to make a fool of themselves, let them.

And my own personal addendum: If that display of foolishness happens to be spectacular, sit back and enjoy the show.

That's why we get along so well. My own personal saying is "If someone is determined to make a fool of themselves, help them make it spectacular."

That's why we get along so well. My own personal saying is "If someone is determined to make a fool of themselves, help them make it spectacular."

:lol: I think that should be added to your family's crest.

Also, tangentially related to this subject (anyone who watched Citizen 4 will recognize the origin of this):

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2015/04/17/ramstein/

Feel bad I take on ten idiots and hold my own?

Whatever. None of you clowns could for a second take me on alone. Glad you feel proud of your pathetic self though

Oh boy! More Greenwald! You Greenwaldites are a bunch of crazies

I sure hope you idiots don't get some laws passed that make surveillance impossible and we get attacked.

What is the FBI doing that is illegal in these pieces?

Maybe nothing. Maybe entrapment. Maybe extortion. Maybe harassment.

Feel bad I take on ten idiots and hold my own?

You have done many things in this thread, "holding your own" isn't one of them. I guarantee it.

:lol: I think that should be added to your family's crest.

Also, tangentially related to this subject (anyone who watched Citizen 4 will recognize the origin of this):

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2015/04/17/ramstein/

Yes, and???

Maybe nothing. Maybe entrapment. Maybe extortion. Maybe harassment.

You have done many things in this thread, "holding your own" isn't one of them. I guarantee it.

Oh, you guarantee it? Ok Mr. The State thinks!

Oh, you guarantee it? Ok Mr. The State thinks!

The hilarious thing is you think that's some sort of put down when all it does is show you have no comprehension of what was written. Even your insults are poorly thought out, worded, and executed. You continue to make a fool of yourself in this thread.

Still waiting for you to answer the questions posed to you...

Yes, and???

There's zero chance you read that article, or comprehended the issue.

The hilarious thing is you think that's some sort of put down when all it does is show you have no comprehension of what was written. Even your insults are poorly thought out, worded, and executed. You continue to make a fool of yourself in this thread.

There's zero chance you read that article, or comprehended the issue.

He was waiting for YOU to answer his first.

Oh, wait, you did.

You are right, I have no idea what you meant about "The State Thinking" something. What did you mean?

So what's your solution?

More transparency and oversight to start. Which, some would argue, is the crux of the topic.

You are right, I have no idea what you meant about "The State Thinking" something. What did you mean?

You don't, since you've yet to use it the way I did.