The dangers of our new normal...

Stop trying to think, you're not cut out for it as you have shown yet again you didn't understand what I wrote.

Still waiting for you to answer the questions posed to you...

Great answer! So you realize how crazy you sounded, thanks

And.....I'll just admit, I can't put an exact definition on privacy or its role in a democratic society. I think there are a lot of blurry lines and ambiguity there. Do you think there is a simple straight forward definition?

Stop dodging. GG doesn't need or want your help getting his question answered, and you damn well know it.

Not dodging, just interested in how Mr. Privacy at all costs would answer that

Stay out of my discussion.

Ha, we are on the same side, sorry B-)

And.....I'll just admit, I can't put an exact definition on privacy or its role in a democratic society. I think there are a lot of blurry lines and ambiguity there. Do you think there is a simple straight forward definition?

Being free from unwarranted intrusion into one's personal life.

That was hard... :rolleyes:

Yes you were. The one had nothing to do with the other. You were throwing up obstacles for the sake of being a punk.

No, you're not. No one's on your side. He's not on the side of "irretrievably stupid."

23666054.jpg

So, you admit you can't define privacy, or it's role in a democratic society -- yet you presume to be certain there's no threat to the thing you can't define or describe. So certain that you chime in here with (silly unabated drivel) and have the balls to call me crazy?

That's the definition of a MORON.

We can't be, because you don't have the capacity to articulate a proper thought.

"Unwarranted" being a debatable point you complete clod!

It's not debatable by someone who admits to knowing nothing about the subject. Again, you're out of your element by your own admission. Either take the time to learn about this subject or continue to make yourself out to be a jackass. The choice is yours. :beer:

So, you admit you can't define privacy, or it's role in a democratic society -- yet you presume to be certain there's no threat to the thing you can't define or describe. So certain that you chime in here with (silly unabated drivel) and have the balls to call me crazy?

Makes perfect sense to me. How can something that can't even be defined be threatened?

23666054.jpg

I see ambiguity, but I look at you as seeing it in complete black and white which is stupid.

Just like you see the state as out to get you, lol

You are the moron.

How many people do you need helping you??? Wow, what a loser!

We can't be, because you don't have the capacity to articulate a proper thought.

Oh, but you are so awesome because you can insult! Wow! Deep man!

I see ambiguity, but I look at you as seeing it in complete black and white which is stupid.

You are the moron.

Good debating technique. :thumbsup:

You are the moron.

I never once said this was a black and white issue. Never once. In fact, I've gone out of my way to state several times that I don't know the answer to this issue because we're being kept in the dark about so much of it. The other people in this thread aren't helping me, they're helping you see how ignorant YOU are on this topic. It's not a crime to be unaware of issues, but it's certainly the height of idiocy to spend 18 pages on a topic without bothering to learn about it before piping up.

You are the moron.

You see ambiguity????

Do you have any idea how many unambiguous statements you've made in this ridiculous thread? And NOW you see ambiguity?

Once again...the Gatorman Fallacy.

I never once said this was a black and white issue. Never once. In fact, I've gone out of my way to state several times that I don't know the answer to this issue because we're being kept in the dark about so much of it. The other people in this thread aren't helping me, they're helping you see how ignorant YOU are on this topic. It's not a crime to be unaware of issues, but it's certainly the height of idiocy to spend 18 pages on a topic without bothering to learn about it before piping up.

He thinks we're helping you, because he doesn't see this as a discussion. He sees it as hand-to-hand combat.

And he doesn't realize he's a quadruple amputee. "Come back here and I'll bite your kneecaps off!"

It's not debatable by someone who admits to knowing nothing about the subject. Again, you're out of your element by your own admission. Either take the time to learn about this subject or continue to make yourself out to be a jackass. The choice is yours. :beer:

Yup, out of my element. You are so smart!

Certainly not when it comes to active operations, I'm not an isolationist or anti law enforcement. I am anti witch hunts and extortion by federal law enforcement agencies -- which is the subject of (T)Error according to the article. But I haven't seen the doc yet.

you...

So is Snowden a criminal in your opinion? Stealing all those documents? Government said it hurt our operations overseas

You see ambiguity????

Do you have any idea how many unambiguous statements you've made in this ridiculous thread? And NOW you see ambiguity?

ff!"

STFU, you said something so stupid don't try and dodge. Unwarranted intrusions have been open to ambiguity for centuries you complete idiot. Beautiful definition!