Louisville OL John Miller to visit Bills

What are some of you talking about? Were we watching the same game vs UVA?

He pulled. He got out on a few screens. He can play LG and RG. And flat out buried a guy and pancaked one in the 2nd quarter that I must have played back 7 times. It is obvious he's a Mauler you want to run behind on 3rd and 1. Not Eric Pears.

What I see in his pass pro is sometimes he gets to aggressive with his punch, and that can make him vulnerable. It's not a footwork issue. It can also be fixed---in college he can get away with it but it can EASILY be fixed.

Edited by Big Blitz

What are some of you talking about? Were we watching the same game vs UVA? He pulled. He got out on a few screens. He can play LG and RG. And flat out buried a guy and pancaked one in the 2nd quarter that I must have played back 7 times. It is obvious he's a Mauler you want to run behind on 3rd and 1. Not Eric Pears. What I see in his pass pro is sometimes he gets to aggressive with his punch, and that can make him vulnerable. It's not a footwork issue. It can also be fixed---in college he can get away with it but it can EASILY be fixed.

They only watch one game and base their opinion on that. They should also watch the UCF tape. The kid can play.

Booo I wanted AJ Cann or Jake Fisher (bpa) in round 2 and then shuffle the line

:thumbsup:

cyril richardson?

he probably can push better strait ahead.

my point is if you are going to get an in the box waist bender then you should get a big one. We have a lot of BIG DTs in our division and he's going to struggle in short yardage and goal line. We should have gotten Tre Jackson.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian