When the dust of this off season settles...

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea as I said I don't think they are done and I don't think that is what they are counting on. Apparently you don't know what if means. Keep on being a dick though, it's what you are best at.

I am not going to praise the Bills for effort, sorry. All I basically said is we need to add a sure fire starter to the offensive line before the draft and if we don't I think it is a failure. If you can't handle that maybe you should hand your computer over to your mommy until you grow up.

theyre the only team I've rooted for since the mid 70's...but I just don't see us as markedly I proved...yet. Maybe we grab the G out of Duke and the TE from Florida State and catch lightening in a bottle, but as of right now, it's pretty wrapping paper.

Started in '89...but look what bills are doing....if get harvin...Whaley and company are building a team that Defenses have to acct for. Since we don't have QB let's surround the qb with as much as possible. Def can't account for McCoy, Watkins, if harvin, if clay...u get those pieces u can address OL and depth in draft... Rome wasn't built in a day..bills moving in right direction

We're going to be no better off than the Redskins when Dan Snider bought them. Splashy signings, big named coach, but ignoring the most important aspects of a winning team, a great QB and Chemistry. I know I'm in the minority, but it's hard to get excited about the team with another journeyman QB signing an O-Line completely ignored and only one option considered at TE...which looks the part of a fools plan right now.

I hope I am wrong, but if you really take a look at what's under the pretty McCoy paint job, it's still just a pedestrian F250 trying to compete with a field of Porsche's and Ferrari's...

....or the 2015 Eagles

I am not going to praise the Bills for effort, sorry. All I basically said is we need to add a sure fire starter to the offensive line before the draft and if we don't I think it is a failure. If you can't handle that maybe you should hand your computer over to your mommy until you grow up.

So, now you're quoting yourself? Debating yourself? How many voices are in your head at one time?

This is not true

He played last season and won't be suspended if he !@#$s up?

So, now you're quoting yourself? Debating yourself? How many voices are in your head at one time?

If this is what you need to resort to to save face then go ahead.

He played last season and won't be suspended if he !@#$s up?

If this is what you need to resort to to save face then go ahead.

Nucci meant you saying "I don't know what to say" is clearly wrong, since you have plenty to say on this matter.

I don't need to save face on this board. But maybe you should consider going a bit easy on the caffeine, you seem extra moody lately.

I am wrong

Lurker - that is funny...well played. Back on my soap box...am I the only one who doesn't see a guy like Percy Harvin being a "ground and pound" guy? Serious. Unless they have realized the TE position is a lost cause and go 4 wide with the FB and RB and create mismatches that way, all I see this signing doing is taking balls from Watkins, our bell cow wide receiver.... We appear confused...ground and pound with a finesse WR and RB???

Lurker - that is funny...well played. Back on my soap box...am I the only one who doesn't see a guy like Percy Harvin being a "ground and pound" guy? Serious. Unless they have realized the TE position is a lost cause and go 4 wide with the FB and RB and create mismatches that way, all I see this signing doing is taking balls from Watkins, our bell cow wide receiver.... We appear confused...ground and pound with a finesse WR and RB???

Harvin is going to take the ball from Goodwin and Hogan, not Watkins.

I think they have stocked the cupboard for EJ. He is going to be given every opportunity to succeed. If he does'nt, they picked up Cassel. A guy with 2 10-6 seasons under his belt and who has proven when not asked to carry the team on his shoulders--can win games.

I like all of our moves. Not sure it could have been done any better.

am I the only one who doesn't see a guy like Percy Harvin being a "ground and pound" guy?

Forcing the D to spread out to cover multiple threats will make it easier for the OL to open holes and for McCoy to do his cut back thing.

I suspect it'll be a lot like how Thurman was so successful in the K-Gun...

Ground and pound is a marketing phrase...this team will throw the ball to Watkins, Woods, Harvin and McCoy.....I understand your concern about the O-Line...we all have it but we just have to wait it out a bit longer...maybe until the draft

!

Splashy signings, big named coach, but ignoring the most important aspects of a winning team, a great QB and Chemistry

QB and chemistry!!!??? Who would have thought it. And all this time the Bills were just focusing on chemisty. Hopefully now that they know the importance of the QB position it will mark a change at One Bills Drive

Nucci meant you saying "I don't know what to say" is clearly wrong, since you have plenty to say on this matter.

I don't need to save face on this board. But maybe you should consider going a bit easy on the caffeine, you seem extra moody lately.

Not moody at all. I understand things can easily get taken out of context on a message board so I won't worry about that. You though seem to want to jump on anyone that says even the slightest thing that questions the Bills direction. It is kind of pathetic. If the Bills sign Claybo, Evans from the saints if he is released, or trade for Evan Mathis, then as far as I am concerned we are good to go. Clay would be a nice addition but I don't need them to do that if they fix the line. If they don't get another quality lineman before the draft I will see it as a major mistake by the Bills. For some reason me saying that makes you feel the need to attack my position and person. So sorry for spelling Incognito with an a. I must be an idiot and you should try to insult me over it. You need to grow up buddy.

Percy can take an occasional handoff (spelling McCoy without changing personnel), run screens, help in the return game and be an option on reverse/option plays. I hear the complaints for a big WR, but I don't expect the Bills to be a downfield offense, instead relying on deceptive quick plays. He'll be able to provide much more than a guy like Hogan or Goodwin.

Not moody at all. I understand things can easily get taken out of context on a message board so I won't worry about that. You though seem to want to jump on anyone that says even the slightest thing that questions the Bills direction. It is kind of pathetic. If the Bills sign Claybo, Evans from the saints if he is released, or trade for Evan Mathis, then as far as I am concerned we are good to go. Clay would be a nice addition but I don't need them to do that if they fix the line. If they don't get another quality lineman before the draft I will see it as a major mistake by the Bills. For some reason me saying that makes you feel the need to attack my position and person. So sorry for spelling Incognito with an a. I must be an idiot and you should try to insult me over it. You need to grow up buddy.

I haven't insulted you once, or even made things personal. I've insulted stupid things you've said probably, but not you personally. There is a giant difference.

All it says is Bulaga didn't want to leave Green Bay.

+1. Obviously

Because he hasn't played in a year and a half and he is one mistake away from a year long suspension. If that is what the front office is counting on then I don't know what to say.

And every Off. lineman is one play from retirement. "You can't always get what you want.... but if you try real hard..... you may just get what you need" I think the personnel dept. has almost as much knowledge as Stadium Wall in regards to the talent level of the OL.