[closed]Charles Clay to Bills? - the sequel/trilogy

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And Pat Moran's record continues to be 100%....

Well his name is Moran...

morans.jpg

Anyway, it looks like the Bills - finally - are making or have made an offer they think the Fins can't or won't match. Or maybe not.

Well his name is Moran...

Anyway, it looks like the Bills - finally - are making or have made an offer they think the Fins can't or won't match. Or maybe not.

The bills have possibly, or maybe not, offered a sheet of paper that could have or not have a potential contract for a player whose initials are CC. Could be Sabathia. Unsure.

Patrick Moran Mix96 @PatMoranMix96 · 2m 2 minutes ago

Vic is a world-class reporter, the BEST. Regardless, I stand by what I tweeted. if Clay didn't get an "official" offer, he knows what it is.

Patrick Moran Mix96 @PatMoranMix96 · 11m 11 minutes ago

I don't know terms whatsoever or if he'll sign, but I'm told Clay has received offer from Bills. That's all I know

Clay is supposed to pick it up at the border crossing as he enters Canada.

Even if we signed Clay, I wouldn't mind going after Gresham if the money is right. Gresham is barely older than Gragg and/or Gray and would give us a solid 2nd TE to pair with Clay in 2 TE sets.

Agreed. Decent improvement over Chandler.

[This is an automated response]<br /><br />This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread. <br /><br />Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics. <br /><br />Thank you.